Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How does the Miles & More offer work?

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Old Sep 13, 2018, 5:05 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
I wasn't able to find where I can select miles under M&M so I did the online chat. I was told that it no longer exists. Can anyone else confirm that?
Old Sep 14, 2018, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by yohanson
I wasn't able to find where I can select miles under M&M so I did the online chat. I was told that it no longer exists. Can anyone else confirm that?
It does exist. Go to My Account / Profile / Preferences / Preferred Travel Partners then click on Add New Travel Partner. Miles & More is in the drop down list.

The online chat people are confusing this with miles awarded for stays, which is no longer available.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 4:13 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
Has anyone had more than ten stays and 25k points post from this offer, I'm due another 10k or so and it's not updated as frequently as it had been and I'm wondering if there is a cap at 25000 miles
Old Sep 14, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by lukew
It does exist. Go to My Account / Profile / Preferences / Preferred Travel Partners then click on Add New Travel Partner. Miles & More is in the drop down list.

The online chat people are confusing this with miles awarded for stays, which is no longer available.
I can add a new travel partner but there is nothing about Miles and More. There is only their exchange program.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 9:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA *S, BA Fanboy
Originally Posted by snevillio
Has anyone had more than ten stays and 25k points post from this offer, I'm due another 10k or so and it's not updated as frequently as it had been and I'm wondering if there is a cap at 25000 miles
I'm not aware of a cap, but I think the speed at which they post is definitely slowing down. I'm 4/4 with August stays showing up in my M&M account, and so far 0/2 for September. Both of my stays this month were during the first week of the month, and the 2,500 points are reflected in my Hilton account. Perhaps I'm just being impatient.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by yohanson
I can add a new travel partner but there is nothing about Miles and More. There is only their exchange program.
That's odd. It's there in my equivalent dropdown box. Is it region-specific? I'm in the UK.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 11:47 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, Shangri La Jade
i'm up to 20,000 so i'll let you know soon!
Old Sep 14, 2018, 12:06 pm

I have received 30,000 miles on this promo so far.

Although last posting to M+M account was on 01 Sep and I've had three more stays since then.

The promo T&C explicitly says there is no cap: "There are no minimum or maximum amount of stays."

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/H...nsa-25/landing
Old Sep 15, 2018, 7:22 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Looks like my M&M number has changed. They have now given me another number. My original number is on my HH profile.

My most recent stay of a couple of weeks ago credited on the invoice but has not appeared on my M&M account.

The reason for my questioning is I went to book a car with Blacklane and they said my M&M number was wrong.

So not sure if I have lost that 2,500 points or whether they will come through.

All very odd....
Old Sep 15, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by dimon84
Technically according to T+C of Hilton program a night/stay which is paid partially in points is considered to be a reward night. Reward nights are eligible stays/nights. The promotion T+C only mentions eligible/ineligible stays but there is no mentioning of reward stays to be excluded in this promo. I would try to raise a support ticket. Please report back if you do.
I contacted DD today by email inqirying for missing 2500 miles after my completed stay on points. I addressed the fact that T&C do not exclude stays on point for being eligible for bonus miles. They opened a ticket and I was told that another department will investigate and come back to me. Lets see...
Old Sep 15, 2018, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Looks like my M&M number has changed. They have now given me another number. My original number is on my HH profile.

My most recent stay of a couple of weeks ago credited on the invoice but has not appeared on my M&M account.

The reason for my questioning is I went to book a car with Blacklane and they said my M&M number was wrong.

So not sure if I have lost that 2,500 points or whether they will come through.

All very odd....
Not really a problem, all the numbers lead back to the same account. It seems to be a bit of a German thing, to have different numbers for the same account. I have about 6 M&M numbers, depending on various levels of status and whether I have the M&M credit card or not. It's the same at Payback (German cashback portal), where I have half a dozen numbers, all of which are good (I tested them on small amounts). You've just got to watch that you don't end up with a separate mileage balance on one of the other numbers. Again, that happened to me once, but it was quickly sorted.
Old Sep 15, 2018, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Looks like my M&M number has changed. They have now given me another number.
All very odd....
Did your M&M number change because of a status change? My old SEN (exp. 2015) and FTL (2017) numbers are still active, in that I can still log into M&M using them, so I would assume they could be used for partner crediting as well.

If your number changed recently and not in the first two months of the calendar year, then there must have been another reason, such as a compromised account, in which case there may not be an automatic link between old and new numbers.
Old Sep 15, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by Zurich
I contacted DD today by email inqirying for missing 2500 miles after my completed stay on points. I addressed the fact that T&C do not exclude stays on point for being eligible for bonus miles. They opened a ticket and I was told that another department will investigate and come back to me. Lets see...
- Let us know the outcome. I had a point stay and 2,500 miles did not post.
lsed likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 12:34 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by Alex_I
- Let us know the outcome. I had a point stay and 2,500 miles did not post.
Same here. Revenue stays posted fine but not for award bookings.

Last edited by lsed; Sep 16, 2018 at 2:43 am
Old Sep 16, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by lsed
Same here. Revenue stays posted fine but not for award bookings.
+1

Three award stays here, lets see the result from Zurichs initiative

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.