Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 6:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ashkale
My last two points+money stays and FnF stays did not post, so I guess FnF rates are out too.
thanks. the one in feb/mar/apr included C+P stays. oh well.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 10:40 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Dumb Question perhaps but: Does using this promotion negate any points that would have been earned into HHonors on their own or is it purely add on additional gain? Also, What are the program dates?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 2:00 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
additional.
until 31oct
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:19 am

Just to add, booking a day rate earns you a stay and DOES qualifies for the miles and more promotion. My points posted on miles and more a few days after the stay.

So if you're doing the diamond status match challenge you can get some day rate stays for less than £50 which will still earn you double points and 2500 miles and more miles.
Quick maths: (correct me if i'm wrong)
Less call it £50 per day rate stay.
£50 x 8 = £400.

Diamond + double points is probably somewhere in the region of 20k hilton points(maybe),
which if valued at 0.3p per point then £66

2500 x 8 = 20k miles and more points
which if valued at 1p per point is £200

£400 for £266 in points + diamond until March 2020
Effectively paying £130~ for diamond. Pretty sweet if you're looking to just run stays to get diamond (and whatever amenities and services you make use of whilst you're there at the hotel, breakfast, gym, shower, pool?)

Enjoy
yurtripper likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 1:18 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Stay in points

I had four stays in August, the first three paid, the fourth on points. All three stays nicely earned 2’500 miles each in addition to all points. The fourth stay on points did not earn miles, although I had some spending which, in turn, earned the regular and promotional points.

Last edited by Zurich; Sep 8, 2018 at 1:29 am Reason: Tipo😳
Old Sep 9, 2018, 12:40 am

Programs: Hilton Honors diamond
I only just read this thread and don’t understand how this promotion works. I followed the link, so I’m subscribed to the offer, but where do I fill in my M&M number and where’s that form you guys were talking about?
Old Sep 9, 2018, 1:04 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Winniesbestfriend
I only just read this thread and don’t understand how this promotion works. I followed the link, so I’m subscribed to the offer, but where do I fill in my M&M number and where’s that form you guys were talking about?
Hi,

In the Hilton web search in your preferences/earning styles and you will find where you have to fill your M&M number
Old Sep 9, 2018, 4:33 am

Thanks for your help, I had some trouble finding it on the app, but done now.
I’m actually checking out today, do you think I can claim miles for this stay? And which form do I need to fill in, or is it automatic?
Old Sep 9, 2018, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, SK Diamond, ITA Volare Club Executive, TK Elite
I’m actually checking out today, do you think I can claim miles for this stay?
Yes, if you let the people at the front desk add the Miles & More # to your account. Make sure the Miles & More # is on the bill.
Markie, more4less and milesforhire like this.
Old Sep 9, 2018, 7:33 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by Marschel
Yes, if you let the people at the front desk add the Miles & More # to your account. Make sure the Miles & More # is on the bill.
I have used it about 6 times and this method works fine in each case.
milesforhire likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 5:12 am

I can see on the Hilton app that the correct amount of HH points have been posted plus the 2500 Miles&More Miles so that worked !! How long does it usually take for the Miles to appear in the Miles&More account.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 5:38 am

I can see on the Hilton app that the correct amount of HH points have been posted plus the 2500 Miles&More Miles so that worked !! How long does it usually take for the Miles to appear in the Miles&More account.
Should take too long. I think it was around a week for mine (maybe two). I wasn't checking it daily but I didn't need to wait too long.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:12 pm

I had made some bookings (for August stays) way back in January 2018. My Hilton preferences were changed to M&M well before my stay dates and while I have received the bonus M&M miles for bookings made more recently, the bookings made in January have not earned any M&M miles. Is there any hope of getting retro credit if I contact Hilton? If yes, is it best to call or write them?
Old Sep 13, 2018, 1:11 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Zurich
I had four stays in August, the first three paid, the fourth on points. All three stays nicely earned 2’500 miles each in addition to all points. The fourth stay on points did not earn miles, although I had some spending which, in turn, earned the regular and promotional points.
I have points and money stay and didn't get MM miles. Should I complain and ask for miles? After all, I paid $99 for my room and got HH points.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 7:01 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Originally Posted by Richmond_Surrey
I have points and money stay and didn't get MM miles. Should I complain and ask for miles? After all, I paid $99 for my room and got HH points.
Technically according to T+C of Hilton program a night/stay which is paid partially in points is considered to be a reward night. Reward nights are eligible stays/nights. The promotion T+C only mentions eligible/ineligible stays but there is no mentioning of reward stays to be excluded in this promo. I would try to raise a support ticket. Please report back if you do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.