Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Columbus-North {US-GA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Columbus-North {US-GA}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2018, 4:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Arrow Hampton Inn Columbus-North {US-GA}

Stay Report 6/5 - 6/6

Location: The hotel is located on Veterans Parkway (US 27 / GA 1) in a shopping center along with the Holiday Inn Express, Hyatt Place, McDonalds (with which it shares a parking lot), and a number of chain restaurants. Downtown Columbus is about 10 minutes away as is the Columbus Airport. Ft. Benning is a little farther but it's all freeway so it's an easy drive.

Hotel: Nice to stay at one of the newer construction Hampton Inns. The building is pleasant though its small parking lot can be an issue. There's a nice lobby area, 24 hour fitness center and outdoor pool. There's also two elevators which is good as the building is five stories.

Check In: The agent asked for my last name, asked me to confirm the last four digits on my credit card number and then handed me the keys after asking if I wanted snacks as my Diamond amenity. Just like I like it,

Room: Bigger than many Hamptons. I had a king sized bed, armchair, desk area, and a large bathroom with a...whirlpool tub! The only issue with that the whirlpool looked pretty dirty. Thankfully the things I care more about: good wifi and outlets near the bed, were not an issue.

Breakfast: Runs from 6-10 daily and when I came back from work at 9:30 AM they were still refilling things. They had cheese omelets, sausage patties and breakfast sandwiches of English muffins and sausage as well as the waffle maker, fruit, yogurt, hardboiled eggs and cereals.

Overall this is a good hotel for the Columbus area. I'll be back if I come back here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.