Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Is the Hilton Honors card no longer sent?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2018, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH D

I see, that "My Hilton Honors Card" in my account is changed, there is no possibility for the query to send my card by post, only print or download. And I see, that my card have date of expires my status in March 2018. I have Family name that not obviously trancripted in English, so it was easiely to show it at check-in. And I don't have any mobile device for Hilton apps... It's not big problem, I can show my ID.
But why?
Old May 27, 2018, 11:32 am

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Same thing here. Called HHonors and they said they now only send cards when there is a change in status. Also, that the cards don't expire (despite the prominent expiration date). I was assured that I didn't need a new card. Asked that one be sent anyway. Told one would be sent, but that it would take 10 weeks (we'll see)! Obviously they want to eliminate the bulk of cards they've been sending out each year to save the cost.

Me, I like having the physical card.

BTW, this is the same as United's new card policy though it only took 3 weeks to get a new card from them.
Old May 27, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Been a Diamond for several years...never needed to show no stinking badge!
Old May 27, 2018, 11:59 am

You have other ID to show the FD staff...why would you need a card? Completely useless, and makes sense for HH to no longer waste resources by sending.
Old May 27, 2018, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Portolan
Same thing here. Called HHonors and they said they now only send cards when there is a change in status. Also, that the cards don't expire (despite the prominent expiration date). I was assured that I didn't need a new card. Asked that one be sent anyway. Told one would be sent, but that it would take 10 weeks (we'll see)!
Me, I like having the physical card.
+1. Contacted them early May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.