Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:47 am

Programs: Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Diamond, KLM Silver
Originally Posted by hyperzulu
I wonder if I should be surprised that the hotel cars are never available. I tried several times to use it, but they never managed to make it happen. At the Beverly Hills location it's relatively easy to book the Phantom, which is lovely.

are rides in the phantom complimentary?

At st Regis New York they have a Bentley that sits outside and is complimentary for rides within Manhattan. Also never was able to book the car however, it’s first come, first serve.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by tessy143
are rides in the phantom complimentary?
Evidently yes BUT I never saw one sitting out from during the 5 nights I just spent there.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Is entrance to the spa complimentary for Diamond Members?
Old Jul 14, 2019, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by navatwal
I highly, highly doubt it. IIRC it was $60/day, or of course included with treatments (including, I believe, the less expensive salon treatments like pedicures.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by navatwal
Benefits were clearly outlined in Post #139 .
Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by christianj
Benefits were clearly outlined in Post #139 .
Well, those were very clearly GOLD benefits.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 8:29 am

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
Just got back from three nights. Beautiful hotel. Everyone is very nice. Our room faced Crystals and the Strip on 19th and was very quiet.
Used my annual free night on Saturday and paid for Sun and Mon. I love the no gaming part and how peaceful it felt.
Two things stood out for me. They serve real maple syrup with the buffet. I can't remember having the real stuff anywhere except the Marriott Marquis in NY back in the '80s. The other nice thing was we got up at 6:30 for breakfast and called for an early room makeup. We ate and then went for a drive and were back before nine and the room was perfect.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 8:40 am

Maxing out Aspire credits at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas

Hey all -
Just recently got the Hilton Aspire card due to some upcoming work related travel that will ongoing for a few years. Going to Vegas in December and am I think I can get some really good value from the credits by staying at the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas. Am I overlooking any restrictions to these benefits or do I have this right?

Dates: December 6-8, 2019
Plan to book a two night stay via HiltonHonors.com/aspirecard. This will initiate the $100 Waldorf Hilton Property credit, correct?

My next question is, would the $250 resort credit also apply to this?

It would be great to double dip on these benefits if possible. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!
Old Aug 18, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
You will get both credits if your spend $350 but you may find a rate at hilton.com that is $100+ less than the Amex rate with the credit.
B3nder likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 11:04 am

The Waldorf property credit rate is generally not very favorable, IME. You can likely do better with another rare.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 2:56 pm

Hi All,
We will be going to Las Vegas at the end of this month and will be staying at this resort for 2 nights (Amex Aspire free nights). Can someone please confirm the following?
1. I will get $25pp for breakfast ($50 total/day). Is there buffet breakfast available at the resort? If so, can this credit be used to partially pay for it?
2. I can use the $250 credit at this hotel. How expensive is the food there? Will the credit be enough to cover 2 dinners for 2 persons?
3. There is no executive lounge at this resort, so there will not be any free drinks and snacks in the afternoon.
Thanks.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 5:43 am

@asdfghjk...sorry but did you even read any of this thread?

1. Answered in thread numerous time.
2. It's Vegas so $250 credit MIGHT cover ONE dinner for 2 depending on what and where you eat. (At the Zen Kitchen you might be able to do dinner for 2 but at Twist a 4 course tasting menu is $140.) I would suggest you search the menus for the options and prices in the hotel.
3. No...no lounge so where should they set up free stuff?
Old Aug 19, 2019, 8:16 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by asdfghjk
Hi All,
We will be going to Las Vegas at the end of this month and will be staying at this resort for 2 nights (Amex Aspire free nights). Can someone please confirm the following?
1. I will get $25pp for breakfast ($50 total/day). Is there buffet breakfast available at the resort? If so, can this credit be used to partially pay for it?
2. I can use the $250 credit at this hotel. How expensive is the food there? Will the credit be enough to cover 2 dinners for 2 persons?
3. There is no executive lounge at this resort, so there will not be any free drinks and snacks in the afternoon.
Thanks.
You can use the credit towards any meal or drinks. They'll just issue a total credit for the stay in the amount of US$100. You can probably have 2 dinners for US$250 at Zen kitchen if you don't drink.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 9:15 pm

FHR credit increased

Diamond status through AMEX card. Booked Saturday night stay in a King Strip View room through AMEX FHR. Room rate was $307 including tax and resort fee.

I was told that my room was on "premium floor", and did not receive upgrade. There is a total of $235 credit:
  • FHR gives $125 F&B or Spa credit + $60 Breakfast (Zen Kitchen or In Room Dining) credit
  • Diamond gives $50 F&B or Spa credit
Front desk told me that the FHR benefit improvement (was $100 Spa + $60 Breakfast) have been in place since the 8th of this month.

The credits worked against tips.

Last edited by genj; Aug 19, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Old Aug 21, 2019, 5:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
How do you inform hilton of diamond status? Does inputting the membership reward number work?
And if i pay at hotel will this count towards the $250 resort credit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.