Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Milestone Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2019, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
I passed 40 in May. Although the 10000 bonus is now listed with the 40th stay, the 10000 actually posted several days after the stay posted. I’m on 59 nights now and will hit 60 in a couple of days and will post when the 40000 hits the account.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 11:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Well glad I happened on this thread, reached 40N last month and no bonus posted (separate line item or within the stay). Guess a DD call is in order.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 5:22 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Angry

Originally Posted by smmrfld

Won’t happen. HH rep Lauren is terrific and can get it sorted out for you. HH Twitter DMs were great up until recently - now you get the sort of garbage you noted above. Unsure who is currently staffing SM contacts - HH or Edelman - but service has clearly degraded.
Twitter responded by confirming I have completed 51 nights this year and thanking me for my loyalty.

No attention was given to my original direct message that said I was missing the milestone bonus points having completed 50 nights.

lol....
Old Aug 23, 2019, 7:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
40 Night Milestone bonus

Just hit my first ever milestone bonus. Actually I hit it a week ago but the points have not posted. Just asked on live chat and was told it’s 3-4 weeks for them to post.

Is this what others experience or have I been fobbed off?
Old Aug 23, 2019, 8:03 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Contact them on Twitter. I had the same issue and the Twitter team had my points posted within 24 hours.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Mine posted fairly quickly on their own a few weeks ago as part of the qualifying stay.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
As with Point Scrounger, my milestones for 40k, 50k, and 60k have posted with the stay or within a couple of days of the qualifying stay and are listed in the totals and detail for the stay.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 3:42 pm

All my milestone bonuses have posted fine with the stay, apart from the latest 60night bonus. Not posted. Raised ticket on the phone. Waited a week no response. Raised it again on online chat, who confirmed they were missing, said they 'escalated' my issue, but then said 4-6 weeks to resolve!!! Whats with this lot?!
Thinking about signing up to Twitter just to get it done that way if its a 24hr job.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
My 60th night last year was Christmas week. I contacted Hilton when the Milestone points didn't post with the stay. They opened a case, but were adamant: Don't call us, we'll call you! When I heard nothing several weeks later, I finally reached out to the Hilton flyertalk rep, who had the situation resolved almost immediately.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I also did not receive the 40 nights milestone bonus. Contacted customer service a few times and was promised that at some point in the future the points will reach my account. No specific date was promised.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 10:21 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
-----

Last edited by mecabq; Sep 4, 2019 at 10:30 am Reason: Deleted; mistake post
Old Sep 4, 2019, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by mecabq
The 40-night bonus is a choice of three options. I didn't receive an e-mail nor see a button the web page to make a choice. I called WoH for another purpose and asked about this; the agent said that she could register my choice and the award would appear in 48 hours. Great service, assuming it shows up. 50-night bonus (no choice) appeared in my account right away.
WoH?

David
Old Sep 4, 2019, 10:29 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Originally Posted by DELee
WoH?

David
Whoops. I had a browser with the Hyatt forum open at the same time. Sorry. I was wondering why no one else mentioned the choice of award. . .
Old Sep 4, 2019, 12:22 pm

My 40 night bonus also did not post with my 40th stay. I called the diamond desk and the agent told me that the computer is not adding the bonuses automatically and all bonuses are being added manually. She said the process is taking about 6 weeks on average to post. Following this, she said she was flagging the account as it sends it to the front of the line and will expedite the process. She also recommended calling and doing the same at each additional milestone.

Yikes
Old Sep 5, 2019, 7:37 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
I'm at 56 nights. Why does it say 8 nights required for next milestone award?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.