Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center {US-SC}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center {US-SC}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2006, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Arrow Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center {US-SC}

Stayed for one night. One of the better Embassy Suites we have stayed at. Had corner room which was spacious. Manager's reception had popcorn (a bit greasy) and fruit tray (I was told they alternated between fruit and vegtable tray). 2 sseparate swimming pools (indoor/outdoor) and kids kept going back and forth between them. Exercise room was okay (treadmills, bikes, stairmasters, and weights) (machine I used was a bit noisy). Staff was helpful and friendly. Had some trouble with room keys, but they worked after several tries. Breakfast was great, 5 types of vegtables for omelets, chocolate donuts, and four types of juice. Large atrium, which was bright, clean and airy. Did get charged for Internet, but front desk corrected it, as I was supposed to get it free as a diamond. Got two bottles of water, in addition to free Internet. Was not able to take advantage of putting green or tennis courts.
Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Delta, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
Welcome to FT! Thanks for this review. I have stayed many times at this hotel and think it's excellent. It's near golfing too--nice!
Old Aug 20, 2006, 12:59 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I also like this ES, rather new. I think you can book a golf package with them.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 7:04 pm

Programs: Plat Delta
I just spent the weekend there as part of a BMW Homecoming Event (it's about 12 miles from the plant and museum.)

The ES was the host hotel so they held several events. Everything was well done and everyone was very friendly and helpful, from check in to the breakfasts and manager's receptions. The hotel was overbooked - I used Diamond Force to get my reservation - I ended up getting the Presidential Suite. Jacuzzi tub that would fit at least four, two bathrooms, three closets, very beautiful and a great view of the golf course. It was larger than a number of places I've lived! Each day the sheets were changed in our king bed with sheets of a different color and pattern; I've never seen this in a hotel before.

Unfortunately, my fiance and I have sore throats upon departure and couldn't sleep. The beautiful couches and all of the fixtures probably need a deep cleaning. I let the front desk know and got the usual response of "I'll notify housekeeping."

Hopefully they do!
Old Feb 18, 2018, 8:22 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
The website says there's a resort fee at this hotel...does anyone know how much it is and what it covers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.