Lifetime Stats Tracker

Old Feb 9, 18, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Lifetime Stats Tracker

I remember that one time on the Hilton website I was able to find my number of lifetime nights, however I cant seem to find it now. Did Hilton remove this?
sebseb likes this.
Old Feb 9, 18, 7:36 am

Programs: HH Diamond; National EE
Yes, it's not a function on the website.

You have to submit an email form. The last time I checked on my progress, it took them 4 weeks to reply with the count. They included a 60+ page PDF attachment showing my entire stay history... dates, properties, points, etc.
Old Feb 9, 18, 9:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Ask using the online chat function on the Hilton site and you get an immediate response!
Old Feb 9, 18, 10:25 am

Agents see only an estimate

Originally Posted by Gomac View Post
Ask using the online chat function on the Hilton site and you get an immediate response!
If you do this, the number the agent gives you is an indicative estimate. The only way to get a lifetime stay number that is valid for qualification as a lifetime diamond member is to send an email or ask an agent to 'open a case' for you to receive an official lifetime stay count.
Old Feb 9, 18, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by retiredfromhilton View Post
If you do this, the number the agent gives you is an indicative estimate. The only way to get a lifetime stay number that is valid for qualification as a lifetime diamond member is to send an email or ask an agent to 'open a case' for you to receive an official lifetime stay count.
Thanks for the clarification, I didnít realise it was an indicative estimate. The online chat agent seemed pretty certain when I asked last.
Old Feb 9, 18, 11:14 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; IHG Plat; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Gomac View Post
Thanks for the clarification, I didnít realise it was an indicative estimate. The online chat agent seemed pretty certain when I asked last.
If it is anything like the way Marriott used to calculate it, the agent could see the LT totals to the beginning of the current year. They then had to go to a different tool to look up your current year totals and add them together. Most agents would normally just eyeball it and give you an "approximate" answer.
Old Feb 9, 18, 5:52 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum, Marriott Gold
Really wish they'd have a tracker on the website. Not sure why it's so hard to implement. The feedback form mentioned form is here: https://secure.hilton.com/en/hi/feedback/index.jhtml. If you are currently a Diamond you will get an auto reply from the Diamond desk email indicating they will be the ones working on your query.
Old Feb 9, 18, 8:27 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starriott Platinum, Hyatt FreeBottleofWaterist
It's the analyst in me, but after I got my lifetime totals from Hilton, I just keep a spreadsheet with all of my hilton stays and add to their totals. I update it a couple times a year and I do a =count for stays, =sum for base points, and =sum for nights. I also have the formulas set to show my % to LTD. Though I'm so early in my career and travel life, god knows if LTD will even be there when I reach it.

Old Feb 10, 18, 2:41 pm

Programs: QF, FI, BA, HHonors & Le Club Accorhotels
Adding a tracker to the member's online account as well as the app would be hugely appreciated
Old Feb 16, 18, 9:03 am

Programs: -UA 1K-Hilton Diamond-
I would love to see a tracker on their website !
Old Feb 18, 18, 8:17 am
ECR

I do really wish they would add a lifetime tracker, in the same way that some of the airlines have. It would really encourage additional stays after the yearly target has been met. The lifetime tracker on my airline programme has that effect, even though realistically I never reach the target, it is still something to work towards.

I also think having a lifetime tier below diamond would also encourage additional stays that might otherwise have gone elsewhere. I can understand them not having lifetime gold as benefits are quite costly (i.e. breakfast or 1000 points). Lifetime silver though would have very little cost, but would still be a target to work towards at maybe 500 nights.
Old Feb 18, 18, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by ECR View Post
I do really wish they would add a lifetime tracker, in the same way that some of the airlines have. It would really encourage additional stays after the yearly target has been met. The lifetime tracker on my airline programme has that effect, even though realistically I never reach the target, it is still something to work towards.

I also think having a lifetime tier below diamond would also encourage additional stays that might otherwise have gone elsewhere. I can understand them not having lifetime gold as benefits are quite costly (i.e. breakfast or 1000 points). Lifetime silver though would have very little cost, but would still be a target to work towards at maybe 500 nights.
Agree 100% on the first part. If you see the finish line you work to get there!

As a diamond between 500-1000 nights with a ways to go, it semi annoys me that Hilton's bar is 1000 nights for diamond, with no lifetime gold. Starwood is 500 nights for platinum and Marriott is 750. Starwood is only 250 nights for gold while Marriott's threshold is 500. Marriott does give silver at 250 nights. Not sure why Hilton decided on 1000 with no lower tiers. I certainly wish there were as I'd be through a few of them by now.
Seabilly likes this.
Old Feb 18, 18, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hippster View Post
Agree 100% on the first part. If you see the finish line you work to get there!

As a diamond between 500-1000 nights with a ways to go, it semi annoys me that Hilton's bar is 1000 nights for diamond, with no lifetime gold. Starwood is 500 nights for platinum and Marriott is 750. Starwood is only 250 nights for gold while Marriott's threshold is 500. Marriott does give silver at 250 nights. Not sure why Hilton decided on 1000 with no lower tiers. I certainly wish there were as I'd be through a few of them by now.
1, Starwood and Marriott levels of the same names are not comparable. Starwood Gold is more equivalent to Marriott Silver (no breakfast benefit with either). Starwood has multiple levels of Platinum, and the lowest level is equivalent to Marriott Gold (first level with breakfast benefit).

2. Marriott currently does not give lifetime status for nights only. You also need a boatload of lifetime points (1.2 million for Silver, 1.6 million for Gold, 2 million for Plat).. OTOH, Starwood does not need lifetime points but needs a certain number of years in the annual status. (Of course, all this may change to who knows what when the two programs merge in the next year or so.)

So it's a bit misleading to compare status by the same name and/or only look at nights.
Old Feb 18, 18, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
So it's a bit misleading to compare status by the same name and/or only look at nights.
Wasn't my point but I get ya. All the programs are different in their own ways. Marriott Gold gives 4 pm late checkout!
Old Feb 19, 18, 1:44 am

Programs: UA DL HH
Originally Posted by Hippster View Post
Marriott does give silver at 250 nights. Not sure why Hilton decided on 1000 with no lower tiers. I certainly wish there were as I'd be through a few of them by now.
Nope. Marriott doesn't give you anything with 250 nights. I have with them 400+ and got nothing.

Search this Thread