Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Children Policy at Hiltons for Diamond member

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2018, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm diamond and I'm going to book the Hilton Tower Bridge or Bankside for a weekend for me, my wife and 4 year old. I'm assuming its OK just to book for 2 as my 4-year old will sleep in our bed. Can I also assume the free breakfast will not give me issues and I can bring her into the lounge (not at night).

Thanks

Tim
Old Jan 18, 2018, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold,VS Gold,Hilton Diamond
You'll be absolutely fine, they might adjust room occupancy on check in, fire regulations i believe,
you won't be charged any extra.My Two pennies book Bankside IMHO better all round
Old Jan 18, 2018, 8:42 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum
My daughter will be 18 this year but I have never once told Hilton that she was staying with us and it has NEVER been an issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.