Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

UK Barclaycard Visa has just given me "lifetime" gold!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK Barclaycard Visa has just given me "lifetime" gold!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2018, 2:55 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
how long after your statement did you receive the email saying gold? still waiting for an email / letter or whatever - nothing written on the on-line statement.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by holmedown
how long after your statement did you receive the email saying gold? still waiting for an email / letter or whatever - nothing written on the on-line statement.
For me it happened fairly quickly, I seem to remember it was within a week or so.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 6:56 am

Programs: VS, BA, Hilton, IHG
Apologies for slightly off topic but has anyone had spend points from the Hilton Barclaycard credited to their Honors account since the it upgrade. Usually see them about the 22nd of the month but nothing yet..
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:11 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by PM777
Apologies for slightly off topic but has anyone had spend points from the Hilton Barclaycard credited to their Honors account since the it upgrade. Usually see them about the 22nd of the month but nothing yet..
Nope, looked back and the latest I have seen them transfer has been 24th, so really should have gone over by now.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
Originally Posted by notakeenflyer
Nope, looked back and the latest I have seen them transfer has been 24th, so really should have gone over by now.
same issue here
Old Nov 26, 2018, 11:26 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

just checked - my last was 22 October - will keep an eye on that too !
Old Nov 26, 2018, 2:57 pm
cjd

Just looked back at my Honors account and for the last few months, the points from Barclaycard have always been credited to my account between 22nd and 24th of the month, but not this month. Another problem is that, following a previous thread about incorrect points allocation, I have found that every month, the bonus points for Hilton spend, have been wrong. This requires a phone call to Barclaycard every month, which is certainly not straightforward having to explain, but eventually gets the points corrected the following months.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:12 pm

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
Originally Posted by holmedown
just checked - my last was 22 October - will keep an eye on that too !
ditto
Old Nov 26, 2018, 5:30 pm

Thanks for the replies. More fun to sort out!
Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:26 am

I fear we are hijacking the topic a little, but I contacted Barclaycard about missing points and they are saying they've done their bit, and are blaming Hilton (which we probably all suspected given recent upgrade). Now pursuing with Hilton...
Old Nov 28, 2018, 6:16 am
Original Poster

I fear we are hijacking the topic a little, but I contacted Barclaycard about missing points and they are saying they've done their bit, and are blaming Hilton (which we probably all suspected given recent upgrade). Now pursuing with Hilton...
Please keep us updated on the outcome as I too am having the same issue...
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:11 am

It all went a bit weird.... Initially, emailed [email protected], got a survey response back 2 minutes later asking 'How we did'. Then they replied to say I needed to email [email protected] which I did.
They have since replied;

"Your missing Barclay bonus points are being researched by our appropriate department"

Not sure on expected time to fix, but will update when I hear.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 9:32 am

I've also emailed and received the exact same canned response as below - fingers crossed they sort it out soon!

"Your missing Barclay bonus points are being researched by our appropriate department"

Not sure on expected time to fix, but will update when I hear.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 10:23 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

will hold out on emailing and give it a week to see if either of you have had answers (and whether I get a letter re over £10k spend as well !) we can keep it on this thread I would think
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:09 am

Looks like points have posted today for me and seen comments from others elsewhere

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.