Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Breakfast Benefit Launches Jan 1, 2018

Waldorf Astoria Breakfast Benefit Launches Jan 1, 2018

Old Jan 10, 2018, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
At least they aren't devaluing the benefit at the Roosevelt as long as you can use the voucher in the bar, in fact it will be a increase in benefits for a multi-night stay.

A true enhancement would be if the properties with lounges started giving all diamonds access.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:40 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Originally Posted by hfly
Its the only place I know where the WA standard rooms are often cheaper than the Hilton standard rooms.
Panama city is another one...
Old Jan 19, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
I see that the Trianon Palace Versailles offers full breakfast for Diamond. Has anyone tried it yet? I’ll be there in May and will report back.

While this benefit may be a big deal for HHONORS and WA, it has a long way to go to catch up with Hyatt! As a World of Hyatt Globalist, my 65 euros or $80 breakfasts (per person) are complimentary at Park Hyatt properties such Paris Vendôme, Carlsbad Aviara, New York, Ho Chi Minh City, and so on.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Booked the Boca Beach Club for March with the new bfast Benny, rats that it is only the $15 credit. At least the tip will be covered.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by sapguy
I see that the Trianon Palace Versailles offers full breakfast for Diamond. Has anyone tried it yet?
I haven't visited Trianon Palace since the new Waldorf Astoria breakfast benefit was launched. However, I imagine it will include "The Complete," the standard 38€ buffet offering at restaurant La Véranda. The buffet offerings are typical for an upscale hotel, and crępe/waffle and omelet stations are included. In my experience, food quality is quite good.

Menu:
https://www.menumodo.com/app.php/vie...dex/10169/3259
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:47 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I have a reservation at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, and among the benefits it says that I will receive continental breakfast. I like their breakfast and it is good that they will provide some breakfast rather than a credit towards F&B.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Andriyko
I have a reservation at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, and among the benefits it says that I will receive continental breakfast. I like their breakfast and it is good that they will provide some breakfast rather than a credit towards F&B.
You will get the full buffet at Edinburgh not just the continental.
Andriyko and Sisosig like this.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 5:37 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Full buffet and one main from the menu for Diamond's at Waldorf Shanghai.
Old Jan 21, 2018, 2:18 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by philemer
In the whole, wide world?
I'm asking which Waldorf has the best breakfasts among Waldorfs.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Roosevelt New Orleans amended their policy to now offer a $30/day breakfast credit.

The credit is good at the Fountain Lounge is Teddy’s.

The buffet is $28. Most breakfast entrees are $13-19. We had a great breakfast with the only disappointment was that a cup of coffee is $5. Soft drinks and OJ were $3.

The $30 is a good value and can allow a couple to have a very good breakfast, nearly complementary.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 8:58 am

Programs: HH Diamond,Virgin Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by beachfan
I'm asking which Waldorf has the best breakfasts among Waldorfs.
i would say my two favourites for breakfast are Waldorf Dubai or Waldorf Rome
Old Feb 24, 2018, 9:00 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by aww3583
Roosevelt New Orleans amended their policy to now offer a $30/day breakfast credit.

The credit is good at the Fountain Lounge is Teddy’s.

The buffet is $28. Most breakfast entrees are $13-19. We had a great breakfast with the only disappointment was that a cup of coffee is $5. Soft drinks and OJ were $3.

The $30 is a good value and can allow a couple to have a very good breakfast, nearly complementary.
Is this in lieu of the Continental Breakfast and is this for Golds and Platinums or just Platinum?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 9:19 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by controller1
Is this in lieu of the Continental Breakfast and is this for Golds and Platinums or just Platinum?
it was explained to us at check-in as “because of your Diamond status, you will be given a $30 credit each day” toward spending on breakfast at either of the two lobby restaurants.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 9:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by aww3583
it was explained to us at check-in as “because of your Diamond status, you will be given a $30 credit each day” toward spending on breakfast at either of the two lobby restaurants.
- Is that $30/person or per Room each day? Does this mean that 1 person staying would have $30 credit?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 10:34 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by PaulH1

i would say my two favourites for breakfast are Waldorf Dubai or Waldorf Rome
Agree with this. Breakfast at the Cavalieri is wonderful ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.