Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2014] Hilton London Paddington {GBR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2014] Hilton London Paddington {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2014, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 2-Million Miler, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonours Diamond, Marriott Plat, EVA Gold
Originally Posted by gengar
Was there another delay for the opening of these? The room type came up during searches I was doing last week for a trip in Jan and I thought about trying it out, but I noticed yesterday that it no longer shows up. At first I figured it just sold out, but now I see there's no availability at all for any dates I checked into mid-Feb.
There was another delay, of which I was notified just prior to my second try at staying in one of these rooms in early December. I was put instead into a king suite. I am booked in one again for a trip there next week. So far I haven't been notified of any further delays or changes, and the Hilton web site is still showing the reservation for a GWR room. We'll see...

EDIT: I called the PDH because gengar's post made me curious. The staff assured me the GWR rooms are open and that all was well with my reservation next week. They seemed surprised that the website was showing no availability, and after a bit of a wait with the reservations desk I was told the rates for those rooms aren't syncing with the Hilton site. Apparently that's the problem, and it was suggested I check back in a few days. Again, we'll see...

EDIT 2: Well, despite all the assurances, today I received an e-mail from the Paddington Hilton reservations supervisor saying the GWR Tower has again been delayed. They put me in a terrace suite, which I managed to renegotiate for a king suite.

Last edited by Sierra Kilo; Jan 5, 2015 at 7:12 am Reason: Updated information
Old Dec 25, 2017, 3:45 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Arrow [ARCHIVE to 2014] Hilton London Paddington {GBR}

Newer posts for this ARCHIVE THREAD can be found in the

OPEN THREAD for Hilton London Paddington

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.