Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

5K bonus points for 2 stays charged to Hilton branded Visa/Amex by 12/31/2017

Old Oct 4, 2017, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kpbadger
Register with AMEX: HiltonHonors.com/Amex5k
Register with Citi Visa: HiltonHonors.com/Citi5k

Earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you complete two stays using your Card at any participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio from October 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017.
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Dude, I think the msg was quite clear. You enter your AMEX card to guarantee the reservation when you make the booking. Nothing else is stated. However, if you need more certainty charge incidentals to your room and pay with your AMEX card at check-out - it is not that complicated.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 9:46 am

Amex CC 5K Hilton points bonusAm

Amex has a promo where two stays in this quarter will trigger a 5K Hilton points bonus for Amex card holders.

If the stays are award stays paid with points but incidentals are charged during the stays and settled with the Amex card, will this also qualify for the 5K bonus?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 9:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
What if I already completed one stay and now just registered?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
What if I already completed one stay and now just registered?
You're screw*d
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:39 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, BA Avios, Delta Skymiles
???

Where is this promotion? I just checked out of Drake Chicago and used Surpass card.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Discussed here (don't let the title of the thread mislead you - includes amex and visa bonuses):
Old Nov 26, 2017, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Data Point: Signed up for AMEX version and the 5k posted after two stays on business paid using my Corporate AMEX. My HH Surpass is linked to my HH profile but wasn't used to pay for these stays since it was for work.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 12:53 am

Datapoint for the Hilton Amex. Booked 2 stays using the Hilton Amex, and the 5000 bonus points posted the same time the second stay posted to my account.

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
The T&Cs state any Visa card.
I'm reading the T&Cs and see 2 separate blurbs. "...This offer is valid for Hilton Honors members who hold the Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature card or the Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card..." and "..book and pay for two (2) completed stays using their Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature card or the Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card or any other Visa card.."
Sounds to me that you have to have the co-branded visa card, but don't have to use it to make the reservation (any visa will do). Can anyone confirm my understanding?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.