Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AMEX Sync Offers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2018, 4:21 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Skink
The email they sent out about it said that the points will be credited to your HH account in the 8 weeks following December 3rd, 2018.
Thanks - guess we'll just have to wait.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I did end up making the $200 easier than I thought I would. Always figured this was going to be a later sweep, not a typical sync situation of crediting the bonus as soon as the final charge posts.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 2:13 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flockavelliFT
Thanks for everybody's helpful feedback!
This was my first time trying out Amex Offers. Interesting to see that others may have had the same issue. I will get Amex involved.
There are multiple more I have added to my card, even for an Autograph Collection hotel I am currently staying at. Let's hope those run more smoothly.
Update: after reaching out to Amex Support, the HGI cashback is now listed successfully under the "Savings" tab in my account 14 days later. Seems like it took some manual processing.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 6:43 am

Programs: Southwest A-List; Alaska MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Avis PreferredPlus; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite
I can’t be certain yet (the description hasn’t posted), but it looks like I’ve received 40k points for my 4k spend during the most recent promo. That’s better than waiting 8 weeks after the end of the promo.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 6:49 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
I just received 20k points, which I am assuming is for my 2k spend but I also haven't had the description post. I am still waiting on the points for the grocery store spend on the Ascend.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 8:08 am

Me too! Got the 20K on my Ascend for the 2K spend, still waiting on the grocery spend on my no-fee card - and I completed that a lot longer ago.

I should easily hit another 20K by the end of the month.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 8:12 am

Does anyone remember the exact date the 20K countdown started? Don't want to go too far over, rather save as much as I can for next year's free night bonus...

Found it! Got the e-mail Oct. 25

Last edited by Eujeanie; Dec 3, 2018 at 9:00 am
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
I want to provide my experience regarding the latest $30 off $300 Hilton/Curio/Canopy offer. I've used Amex offer extensively (e.g., the recent Hyatt, Ritz, Wardolf, Doubletree, Curio, Omni) because I travel a lot. Never have any problems. This time I stayed at Hilton STL and the offer didn't post. I called and the first rep said it was because I didn't book with Hilton (I always book through Concur and never had problem), and they will check for me. One week no response so I called again, after 40 minutes of back and forth (they said Hilton STL is not a Hilton brand hotel...), they have agreed to manually offer me $30 credit. Hope this can help others. I'm going to continue to use their offers - now with 5 Marriott brands and the latest DoubleTree offer.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by sm0421
I want to provide my experience regarding the latest $30 off $300 Hilton/Curio/Canopy offer. I've used Amex offer extensively (e.g., the recent Hyatt, Ritz, Wardolf, Doubletree, Curio, Omni) because I travel a lot. Never have any problems. This time I stayed at Hilton STL and the offer didn't post. I called and the first rep said it was because I didn't book with Hilton (I always book through Concur and never had problem), and they will check for me. One week no response so I called again, after 40 minutes of back and forth (they said Hilton STL is not a Hilton brand hotel...), they have agreed to manually offer me $30 credit. Hope this can help others. I'm going to continue to use their offers - now with 5 Marriott brands and the latest DoubleTree offer.
I never get anything except Hilton family offers - are you getting the Marriotts, etc. on Hilton Amex cards or on different, neutral Amex cards (since I believe Marriott only has Chase Visa)?
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I get offers for other chains on my Amex Platinum card.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 11:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I never get anything except Hilton family offers - are you getting the Marriotts, etc. on Hilton Amex cards or on different, neutral Amex cards (since I believe Marriott only has Chase Visa)?
I got offers from Amex plat and its additional card (Amex gold), so double dip. They usually come with the exact same offers but sometimes the Amex plat version is points, which worth more.
I've got offers from Hilton, Marriott family consistently and recently starting to get Hyatt offers. There are also offers from other smaller chains. Easily saved $2k+ this year alone
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:23 pm

My 2 Amex cards are both Hiltons, so that's probably why I only get Hilton offers.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Today on Hilton and Amex Plat cards

Spend $175 or more, get $40 back

Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn

EXPIRES

1/31/2019
Old Dec 6, 2018, 7:00 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
My 10,000 for the grocery spend just came through.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by RachelDKT
My 10,000 for the grocery spend just came through.
Mine too! Only one left is Amazon, and that said after the end of the promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.