Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AMEX Sync Offers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
The $45 offer shows on my Ascend but not my Aspire.I have an upcoming trip in April that qualifies so I suppose I need to use the card with less points for at least $250 of it.

Never mind - it just showed up so I enrolled the Aspire.

Just curious if others received the Chewy's pet food $25 offer or if I was targeted since I order from them monthly.

Last edited by BrlDsguise; Mar 2, 2018 at 8:54 am
Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:29 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Ack! I just stayed at a Hilton last night, but clicked on the offer this morning (after checking out). The Amex charge is still "pending", and probably will be for a day or two - do you think I'll get it?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
Spend $250 or more, get $45 back

Hilton Hotels & Resorts+Curio Collection

EXPIRES

4/30/2018

another offer just added.
This offer isn't available on any of my four Am Ex cards This is an offer I could use
Old Mar 2, 2018, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
This offer isn't available on any of my four Am Ex cards This is an offer I could use
Not to doubt you, but pls check again, look carefully, it may be the first one, and we have tendency to miss first offer. I checked 3 times to find the offer on my aspire card. I thought I don't have it on aspire on my first glance.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 3:26 pm

Programs: US, HH
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
Just curious if others received the Chewy's pet food $25 offer or if I was targeted since I order from them monthly.
Yes. I have an autoship order and used my surpass once last year while working on my spend requirement. So they know I have purchased at chewy before. Whether that played into this offer I don’t know, because other than Hilton and some local restaurants, most of them appear totally random to me.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
Not to doubt you, but pls check again, look carefully, it may be the first one, and we have tendency to miss first offer. I checked 3 times to find the offer on my aspire card. I thought I don't have it on aspire on my first glance.
I went back and it was available for my aspire but not on either Delta card or the ascend and I even narrowed it down by category of travel but the Hawaii offer was on every card. If I have to have it one card though I'd rather it be the aspire. Would have been nice if it was available on all my cards since I have a few Hilton trips planned in the next two months
Old Mar 2, 2018, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I went back and it was available for my aspire but not on either Delta card or the ascend and I even narrowed it down by category of travel but the Hawaii offer was on every card. If I have to have it one card though I'd rather it be the aspire. Would have been nice if it was available on all my cards since I have a few Hilton trips planned in the next two months
Remember, once you accepted the offer on one card, other cards' same offer WILL disappear! This offer is per online account.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 3:50 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I came here to see whether anyone knew about the Doubletree offer as well? Seems a bit cheap of them not to make this credit an even $50 for 20%.
Just received the email with the doubletree offer, and it’s the same - $45 back when spending $250 on room rates and charges at doubletree. Good through the end of may.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 5:34 am

Just received one for 10k points for every $3k in spending through 6/1 - up to 100k points.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by cristo
Just received the email with the doubletree offer, and it’s the same - $45 back when spending $250 on room rates and charges at doubletree. Good through the end of may.
it looks like you have to redeem the first offer to get the DT $45. So of course I have three nights at a DT followed by two nights at a Hilton resort.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
What do they mean by "redeem" exactly? I thought it meant book?
Old Mar 3, 2018, 9:52 am

What do they mean by "redeem" exactly? I thought it meant book?
Only if you book an advance purchase/non-refundable rate that is charged right away.

This offer comes from Amex, so the discount is triggered when it hits your Amex account.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I have not received a Doubletree followup email offer, so am curious what triggers that to be added to an account (piggyback)?
Old Mar 3, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: BA
I have not received a Doubletree followup email offer, so am curious what triggers that to be added to an account (piggyback)?
When the charge hit my Amex (when I checked into a Hilton), I immediately received an email with the doubletree offer telling me it has been added to my account.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Ack! I just stayed at a Hilton last night, but clicked on the offer this morning (after checking out). The Amex charge is still "pending", and probably will be for a day or two - do you think I'll get it?
I still have no idea since the charge just cleared...I can't remember, if you trigger the offer, is it on the first go round...in other words, if it's a "spend $250" and you don't at the first hotel, will you get the Amex e-mail saying you got the offer? Or will it wait until you completely fulfill (reach $250) before it says you got the offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.