Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton France will close or not

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2017, 1:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Hilton France will close?

The mobile application is no longer available in the appstore for several months. I reported it to french customer service a month ago and I have no reply.

The French lounges became in 2017 the poorest I have ever seen. I do not even go so much it's horrible.

Your opinions ? your feedback?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 2:51 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by iplazza
The mobile application is no longer available in the appstore for several months. I reported it to french customer service a month ago and I have no reply.

The French lounges became in 2017 the poorest I have ever seen. I do not even go so much it's horrible.

??????
please clarify your question
Old Sep 11, 2017, 9:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred

Not sure what you're asking? Is the "Hilton France" app an approved and authorized app from Hilton?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 10:15 am

I think, the OP is worried, because there is no Hhonor app available in the French iTunes store.
@iplazza: What happen, if you open the following link on your iPhone?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hilt...rs/id635150066
Old Sep 11, 2017, 11:51 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FT, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by thbe
I think, the OP is worried, because there is no Hhonor app available in the French iTunes store.
@iplazza: What happen, if you open the following link on your iPhone?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hilt...rs/id635150066
Well, you get this message: "L'article que vous avez demandé n'est pas disponible dans le Store français" (the app is not available in the French Store). You can switch to the American Store but have to create an account with American address, telephone and credit card... Not that convenient and easy!
I spoke with the Diamond desk with no success, went to Hilton Saint Lazare for help... Nothing has changed! Hilton IT services don't care 😒 I guess the French market is not their priority...
Bonne journée !
Old Sep 12, 2017, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by petitaix
I spoke with the Diamond desk with no success, went to Hilton Saint Lazare for help... Nothing has changed! Hilton IT services don't care 😒 I guess the French market is not their priority...
Bonne journée !
Maybe it's because of the 'Loi Toubon'. As far as I know the Hhhonor app is available in English only.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Hilton France will close or not ...
Well, if that's the case I'm totally going to stop staying at those hotels or not.
Roger likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 11:19 am

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by pinniped
Well, if that's the case I'm totally going to stop staying at those hotels or not.
A definite maybe.
jcmetrokraft likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.