Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Next Sale?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2018, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
I just booked Conrad Bali for a stay end of January 2019. It was like 251USD per night before the sale and now its 148USD so it's worth checking some dates for next year as the summer sale (code) is valid even beyond Dec 31, 2018
Ah is that so. Better get booking in earnest then! Thank you thefilipinotraveler
Old May 20, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
The booking I made for the Conrad Manila a couple of months ago was p1,000 more ...so great prices now
Old Jun 1, 2018, 8:49 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
Sale rates now (becoming) available in uk

Just looking at some rates for London over the summer and noticed summer sale rates available... quite patchy availability - but looks like they are being loaded...
Old Jun 1, 2018, 9:09 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader
Just looking at some rates for London over the summer and noticed summer sale rates available... quite patchy availability - but looks like they are being loaded...
yeah I saw that and came on here to post about it, however you beat me to it.......reasonable rates too.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 11:23 am

Programs: united
Summer sale?

I can't see any summer sale rates in London. I also looking to book in Munich, rome and evians les bains, france. Please let me know how to book the summer sale rates. My stays are in july 2018
Old Jun 2, 2018, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by bjishi
I can't see any summer sale rates in London. I also looking to book in Munich, rome and evians les bains, france. Please let me know how to book the summer sale rates. My stays are in july 2018
You might want to check your dates one day at a time. It’s likely that many dates have sold out of promotional rates.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 5:26 pm

I just saw a notice that the summer sale will start June 5, has anyone else seen that? We have 18 nights in Asia to book, every dollar saved helps!
Old Jun 4, 2018, 12:53 am

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
I have been waiting for this, and got a week in Istanbul at 30% off over the new year period.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 2:22 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
It looks like a quite a good sale. Saved £40 in Newcastle and £20 in Glasgow as well as 20€ in Helsinki.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Its another Hilton sale! So that means the usual examples...

Hilton Barcelona DM, €143 before sale, flex Member rate. Post sale €157 non-refundable member sale rate (flex member adjusted to 199 odd)

Jut lovely. No breach of the law here at all...
passy777 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.