Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2,000 Avios per Hilton stay through Iberia Plus until 31 August

Old Aug 5, 17, 5:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver

Thanks to Raffles I have become aware of the possibility of earning 2,000 Avios on each of 5 stays when crediting to Iberia Plus.

The equivalent BAEC promotion has its own Hilton registration page, however I can't see one for Iberia. Does anyone know if there is one?

The Iberia site could be taken to mean that only four Hiltons in Spain are participating:

HILTON BARCELONA
HILTON BUENAVISTA TOLEDO
HILTON DIAGONAL MAR BARCELONA
HILTON MADRID AIRPORT

Toledo is no longer a Hilton. Does anyone know if the promotion is effectively restricted to the other 3 Hiltons?

http://www.iberia.com/web/webPartner...dOferta=296894
Old Aug 9, 17, 4:36 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Plat, UK AMEX Plat
Apparently it should be http://hiltonhhonors.com/ProcessLand...p=iberiaq22017 but that's broken...

I've been able to register for it via an email to the Diamond desk, but it took a few emails. Apparently the promo is called in the Hilton systems "Iberia Earn up to 10000 Avios promotion". It took me a few emails, mostly because they kept confusing it with with BA 10k avios promotion.

I'm in a non-Spanish Hilton tonight, so I should be able to confirm if that counts for the 2k or not in a few days!
Wanderlust888 likes this.
Old Aug 13, 17, 4:22 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Plat, UK AMEX Plat
From my Hilton account today:

IBERIA EARN UP TO 10000 AVIOS OFFER - Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
2000 miles
That's for a UK-based hotel, very much not one of the handful of Spanish ones listed on the Iberia site. So, as long as you can get the Hilton Honors team to manually register you, you should be fine getting the 2k Iberia Avios from any Hilton hotel
paul00 and Wanderlust888 like this.
Old Aug 13, 17, 5:59 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
It's a shame to only find out about this now!
Old Aug 13, 17, 10:20 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

@Gagravarr: that's great news - thanks for sharing!
Old Aug 13, 17, 10:53 am

I was able to sign up for the promotion via web chat by mentioning the 'IBERIA EARN UP TO 10000 AVIOS OFFER'. The Hilton Honors customer service rep informed me that there is no registration webpage for the offer.
Old Aug 13, 17, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver
Thank you Gagravarr and paul00.

I thought it might be useful to post the T&Cs of the British Airways Executive Club promotion, which I assume also apply to this one, whereby Iberia Plus would replace British Airways Executive Club.

This promotion is open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club Member (membership term and conditions apply). To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of Hilton Honors; (2) select British Airways Executive Club as your preferred Double Dip® Earning Style within your Hilton Honors profile; (3) register online at Honors.com/BAQ22017, prior to completing your stay; and (4) compete an eligible stay at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio, excluding hotels in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, from May 15, 2017 through August 31, 2017 (promotional period). Bonus Mileage: 2000 Avios on first stay; 2000 Avios on 2nd stay; 2000 Avios on 3rd stay; 2000 Avios on 4th stay; and 2000 Avios on 5th stay. A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of ‘stay’ are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilising Hilton Grand Vacations Club, and Hilton Club timeshare programs; Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates, Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and ‘opaque’ channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. Hilton Honors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit) for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays. Allow up to six weeks after check-out, and after promotion has ended, for miles to be credited to your account. All British Airways Executive Club program rules apply. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points and Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Award miles are issued subject to the British Airways Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so.

I also assume that it's possible to do 5 stays on the BAEC promotion and a further 5 stays on the Iberia one.
Old Aug 14, 17, 1:54 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It's a shame that this does not extend through to the end of September. I could really use it then!
Old Aug 22, 17, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by Wanderlust888 View Post
Thank you Gagravarr and paul00.

I thought it might be useful to post the T&Cs of the British Airways Executive Club promotion, which I assume also apply to this one, whereby Iberia Plus would replace British Airways Executive Club.

This promotion is open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club Member (membership term and conditions apply). To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of Hilton Honors; (2) select British Airways Executive Club as your preferred Double Dip® Earning Style within your Hilton Honors profile; (3) register online at Honors.com/BAQ22017, prior to completing your stay; and (4) compete an eligible stay at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio, excluding hotels in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, from May 15, 2017 through August 31, 2017 (promotional period). Bonus Mileage: 2000 Avios on first stay; 2000 Avios on 2nd stay; 2000 Avios on 3rd stay; 2000 Avios on 4th stay; and 2000 Avios on 5th stay. A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of ‘stay’ are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilising Hilton Grand Vacations Club, and Hilton Club timeshare programs; Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates, Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and ‘opaque’ channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. Hilton Honors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit) for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays. Allow up to six weeks after check-out, and after promotion has ended, for miles to be credited to your account. All British Airways Executive Club program rules apply. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points and Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. Award miles are issued subject to the British Airways Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so.
It appears that the T&Cs for the Iberia promotion differ from those of the BAEC promotion. Hotels in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan are excluded from the BAEC promotion, but I received 2,000 Avios through the Iberia promotion for a stay at a hotel in Mainland China.

Originally Posted by Wanderlust888 View Post
I also assume that it's possible to do 5 stays on the BAEC promotion and a further 5 stays on the Iberia one.
Yes, after receiving the maximum 10,000 Avios through the BAEC promotion, I was able to earn bonus Avios points for further stays through the Iberia promotion.
Old Aug 22, 17, 5:09 am

Like the BA Avios promotion, it wasn't necessary to set your account to Points and Miles, you just had to make sure that BA was your preferred partner and it picked up the 2k bonus. Can anyone confirm that the bonus posts in the same way?
Old Aug 23, 17, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Gagravarr View Post
Apparently it should be http://hiltonhhonors.com/ProcessLand...p=iberiaq22017 but that's broken...

I've been able to register for it via an email to the Diamond desk, but it took a few emails. Apparently the promo is called in the Hilton systems "Iberia Earn up to 10000 Avios promotion". It took me a few emails, mostly because they kept confusing it with with BA 10k avios promotion.

I'm in a non-Spanish Hilton tonight, so I should be able to confirm if that counts for the 2k or not in a few days!
Thanks for the info, finally managed to register via Email. ^
Old Aug 23, 17, 8:48 am
Pid

Programs: BA Silver; Spire Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
Annoyingly I have not been able to register via chat and have tried twice. Will have to try an email. What is the Diamond desk email as I cannot find it?
Old Aug 24, 17, 9:45 am
Pid

Programs: BA Silver; Spire Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
Just manged to register too after sending an email, just in time for a couple of stays this weekend. Initial response included sending a link to a registration page but it was still broken. They subsequently registered me from their end. Just a shame the people on Chat were not so knowledgeable as they informed me that there was no registration as the promotion was run by Iberia and that there was no way they could register me from their end!
Old Aug 24, 17, 10:29 am

Programs: IB+ Oro, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE, Alaska MVP Gold
A shame to find out about this only now. I was able to get all 10000 Avios with BA and would have also earned at least 8000 with IB+ if I had known.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: