Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

(Targeted?) Amex Offer: 5000 HHonors points on 2+ night stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2017, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.

I found this offer today on my Amex Everyday card:

Save 15% & earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points on your next qualifying 2+ consecutive night weekend stay until 10/17/2017 at participating hotels in the Hilton Portfolio. Pay with your American Express Card for bookings made by 9/15/2017.
Check your account for more details, but it's for weekend stays in North America and you have to book through a specific Amex portal: http://hiltonhoteloffers.com/Amex
Old Jul 24, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Gig103
I found this offer today on my Amex Everyday card:

Check your account for more details, but it's for weekend stays in North America and you have to book through a specific Amex portal: http://hiltonhoteloffers.com/Amex
Nice find, thanks for posting. I'm eligible too.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 3:33 pm

This appeared today on one of my US AMEX cards, an AMEX Everyday card with Membership Rewards. I was hoping to book with the app to enjoy the mobile app bonus, but couldn't find the booking code! Oh well, 5000 bonus points > 500 bonus points - albeit 5500 bonus points > 5000 points!

Comparing rates, this seemed to be a genuine saving for a two day I have coming up at a Hampton Inn in PA, USA in two weekend's time.

Last edited by Simon Schus; Jul 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:30 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium.
I'm targeted for this and checked on three separate trips I'd already booked and on these three searches literally every hotel was showing as sold out because of the offer code. Anyone else running into this?
Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:41 pm

It worked with a Hampton Inn stay for me arriving on a Friday, departing on a Sunday.

The terms and conditions does say that there are some exclusions, and it seems like this includes particular brands. Here is the wording from the terms and conditions that I'm referring to:

Offer valid for weekend stays booked between July 24, 2017, and September 15, 2017, at participating properties in the Hilton Portfolio in North and South America, including the Caribbean. Offer not valid at Canopy by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, and Home2 Suites by Hilton™
I've also included the full terms and conditions in the below post too.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:43 pm

Here are the current terms and conditions per the website (apologies that is a big long lump of text)

Offer is valid for select American Express® Card Members only and is exclusive to bookings made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express Merchant. American Express Card Members who book this offer and complete a qualifying stay by October 17, 2017 can earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. To be eligible to receive 5,000 Bonus Points, you must be enrolled in the Hilton Honors™ program prior to your stay. Please visit HiltonHonors.com/join to enroll. 

Offer valid for weekend stays booked between July 24, 2017, and September 15, 2017, at participating properties in the Hilton Portfolio in North and South America, including the Caribbean. Offer not valid at Canopy by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, and Home2 Suites by Hilton™. Offer is non-transferable. Offer available for arrivals Thursday through Sunday, with two consecutive night minimum length of stay requirement per Card Member. Check out for stays through October 15, 2017, must be on or before October 17, 2017. A 'stay' is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. The reservation must be made within the booking period specified herein and individual hotel's booking terms and cancellation policies apply. A limited number of rooms will be available for this offer. 

Discount of 15% off nightly rate relates to the hotel's Best Available rate, ("BAR"), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates. Rates do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable). Unless otherwise noted, all offer components expire at check-out and may not be used or applied for future stays. 

Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. Blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel; please see individual property for details. Offer cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Advance reservations required and subject to availability. Not valid for existing reservations, previous stays or group bookings. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors terms and conditions. Visit HiltonHonors.com/Terms for more details. Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China. POID: CCUN:0005 

Source: http://hiltonhoteloffers.com/Amex
Old Jul 24, 2017, 8:08 pm

Thank you so much for posting this. I booked a mattress run at a Hilton nearby. Could not resist this deal! Also am signed up for triple points. Is it possible to get these as well?
As Diamond, will I have access to the executive lounge?
Old Jul 24, 2017, 9:45 pm

Programs: BAEC, Delta SkyPesos, VS FC, SQ KF, AA, HHonors
This will be no problem to use.

Thanks for posting.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by IncredibleDeals
Thank you so much for posting this. I booked a mattress run at a Hilton nearby. Could not resist this deal! Also am signed up for triple points. Is it possible to get these as well?
As Diamond, will I have access to the executive lounge?
The terms do state that it is not combinable with other promotions or discounts, and for me this Amex rate is higher than the MVP I currently have, so I'd be paying more for possibly not getting the triple points for Diamond or the Amex booking bonus - I think I'm taking a pass on this one unless someone thinks you can get the 5,000 plus everything else?

Don't see what lounge access has to do with any of this, your status is not affected by what rate you book.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 6:49 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Enjoying and utilizing all these AX offers. Well done.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:44 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Received no email, etc. but was able to register with the OP's link.

I rebooked an upcoming stay that would be eligible for the bonus. The stay ended up being cheaper after rebooking, too.

Excellent news all around!
Old Jul 25, 2017, 11:11 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Thanks. The offer was in my Amex account as well. It wasn't there just a few days ago so I need to remember to keep checking for new offers. I missed a $200 rebate on a stay last year (gulp) because I forgot to check my Amex account offers regularly.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 11:30 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Indeed, I make a note to check my AX offers each Wednesday.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Thanks. I'm eligible and have a stay coming up this weekend in NYC but unfortunately my corporate discount is a lot cheaper than the amex 15% off rate
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:36 am

Programs: spirit elite, MRgold Hilton Gold
posting expirience

Does anyone have any expirience on when/how this would post? I had several issues and they ended up comping me a night. Does it come via the hotel or does it come through with the cc statement?
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.