Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How much do you appreciate a welcome gift/ amenity...?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How much do you appreciate a welcome gift/ amenity...?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:03 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
At the Hilton Prague, I got a tin of chocolate-cinnamon covered almonds. At the Hilton Vienna, two Manner Vienna wafers. Both were appreciated very much.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
When I stayed at the Doubletree in Spokane, Diamonds got an entire tin of cookies, rather than one.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 2:46 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by sannmann
At the Hilton Prague, I got a tin of chocolate-cinnamon covered almonds. At the Hilton Vienna, two Manner Vienna wafers. Both were appreciated very much.
I was just at the hilton Prague a couple months ago, i don't know what i got from them, it looked lovely, but tasted kind of like an old shoe.

I guess i should have taken a photo of it.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 9:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
We have received fruit plates in many hotels in Asia, which is appreciated, especially after a long flight, and not really interested in a meal, but a piece of fruit is really nice. Singapore hilton had a beautiful cake in the shape of a diamond and personalized with our name.. it was much appreciated. I do like the personalized note as well, more for the manager name in case we do need to contact during or after the stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.