FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Promotion Deadline + Stay Dates (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1850604-promotion-deadline-stay-dates.html)

javabytes Jun 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Promotion Deadline + Stay Dates

Promotion states I will earn X points after I "complete a stay of two nights or more by July 12, 2017."

If I have a stay with a check-in date earlier in July, such that I have stayed two or more nights before the deadline, but don't check out until after the deadline... does that count? Or is the stay not considered "completed" until I check out, even if I have stayed 2 or more days prior to the deadline?

javabytes Jun 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Since it seems no forum members know the answer, perhaps this is one for @HonorsRepresentative

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jun 30, 2017 9:42 am

Originally Posted by javabytes (Post 28497795)
Promotion states I will earn X points after I "complete a stay of two nights or more by July 12, 2017."

If I have a stay with a check-in date earlier in July, such that I have stayed two or more nights before the deadline, but don't check out until after the deadline... does that count? Or is the stay not considered "completed" until I check out, even if I have stayed 2 or more days prior to the deadline?

Hi javabytes,

Happy to help - can you let me know which promotion you're referring to so we can get you the correct answer to your question?

Thanks!
Lauren

javabytes Jul 4, 2017 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative (Post 28504606)
Hi javabytes,

Happy to help - can you let me know which promotion you're referring to so we can get you the correct answer to your question?

Thanks!
Lauren

Thanks Lauren - it appears to be called the "Honors 3 Promotion."

I don't see any link I can send you; here is how the promotion shows up under my account:

COME BACK AND EARN 5,000 POINTS
Earn 5,000 points after you complete a stay of 2 nights or more within 6 months.

Please note this offer is only valid for recipients of the email invitation, is not transferable, and is one-time use only. Members who register for the Honors 3 Promotion and complete a stay of two nights or more by July 12, 2017 will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. A "stay" is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. You must provide your Hilton Honors account number at the time of booking. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account. Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. Hilton Honors membership, earning of Points & Miles; when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jul 5, 2017 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by javabytes (Post 28519757)
Thanks Lauren - it appears to be called the "Honors 3 Promotion."

I don't see any link I can send you; here is how the promotion shows up under my account:

Hi javabytes,

Thanks for sharing the details! With that particular promotion, the stay would need to be completed by July 12. If you check out after that date, the promotion would not apply.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Thank you!
Lauren