Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel {US-OR}

The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel {US-OR}

Old Nov 14, 19, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by cricketer View Post
It will likely be a mix. We enjoy being able to walk/wander around, so that's always a big plus - but I imagine with 5 days, there'll be at least a couple of drive-somewhere days. Weather is likely a big factor.

Also, definitely open for tips on fun things to do in the winter in and around Portland
As a local, my suggestion for fun things to do in Portland at that time of year would include a trip to Maui!
Sisosig, MoodyB and dmarge18 like this.
Old Feb 3, 20, 11:48 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, AS 75K Gold MVP, and some hotel stuff...
It appears that the Duniway have added a $25 Mandatory daily fee.Certainly don't like these, but this also comes with a $25 food/beverage credit. So, it could be used, presumably, to partially offset the breakfast upcharge. Also, it can be used at the bar, which is nice. So, this one appears to suck less than some.<br /><br />Cheers.<br />
Old Mar 19, 21, 5:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K 22 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Any COVID era stays where you can report on what they are doing for Breakfast?
Old Apr 19, 21, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite lifetime
Is there a resort fee here? Did this used to be the executive tower of the Hilton? Im confused how since it is across the street.
What is the difference between the Abigail room from the other room categories?
Old Apr 19, 21, 6:50 pm

Yes, it used to be the executive tower.
Old Apr 20, 21, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 View Post
Is there a resort fee here? Did this used to be the executive tower of the Hilton? Im confused how since it is across the street.
What is the difference between the Abigail room from the other room categories?
Just double checked my Folio from March 26th, no resort fee charged on a regular rate.

Best as I can tell, an Abigail room is on a higher floor. I was upgraded to a room on the 20th floor and it looks exactly like that depicted in the listing for an Abigail room.
Old May 3, 21, 5:17 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by SFO 1K View Post
Any COVID era stays where you can report on what they are doing for Breakfast?
I'm curious as well, have a stay coming up in June and debating between this and the Embassy Suites. Points difference doesn't matter to me since I have a free night cert.
Old May 3, 21, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by hi55us View Post
I'm curious as well, have a stay coming up in June and debating between this and the Embassy Suite. Points difference doesn't matter to me since I have a free night cert.
Well, information can change, but about a month ago when I stayed they had a menu where you could select items and pick them up at the desk and take to your room to consume. The parfait and fruit cup were better than average so I was very pleased with those options. I encourage you to call ahead and verify if anything has changed.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: