Hilton Flash Sales APAC

Old May 22, 17, 11:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond, SPG Gold
Hilton Flash Sales APAC

Flash Sale is Now On!

*Limited availability at participating properties. Must be an Honors Member. Terms & Conditions Apply.

Limited availability at the discounted rates. Offer is subject to availability at all participating Hilton properties across Asia Pacific (excluding Japan, Mainland China and Macau) for stays booked between 8am GMT, 22 May 2017 and 8am GMT, 29 May 2017, and completed between 25 May 2017 and 31 December 2017. 3 days advance reservations required. Blackout dates may apply and vary by property. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable. Discount is up to 35% off Flexible Rate (BAR) or Bed and Breakfast Rate (B&B) across all participating properties. Hilton Honors members will receive an additional 5% off BAR and/or B&B. Hilton Honors Membership is required to book the Hilton Honors Members rate. (This additional 5% discount is not applicable for bookings made for stays in Conrad Hong Kong).
Old May 23, 17, 2:32 am

The discounts are even better than the previous sale in April, at least for NZ.
Old May 23, 17, 3:19 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Pay attention: Up to 40% off - not 40% off

Hmm... none of the BKK properties are 40% off in late July.

DT Sukhumvit is only 25% off and Conrad BKK is 35% off. However, THB 2,470 ++ is a very good rate for Conrad BKK - never seen it this low.
Old May 23, 17, 4:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
Hmm... none of the BKK properties are 40% off in late July.

DT Sukhumvit is only 25% off and Conrad BKK is 35% off. However, THB 2,470 ++ is a very good rate for Conrad BKK - never seen it this low.
Agree with the BKK Conrad. There did appear to be sale rates at the weekend but the additional discounts provide a category upgrade for the same price. Just booked three nights there.
Old May 23, 17, 10:42 am

Flash Sale APAC (up to 40%), for stays: May 25 - Dec 31, book before May 29

New Flash Sale for APAC
- up to 40%
- for stays from May 25 to December 31
- book before May 29

This Flash Sale on the Hilton website
Old May 23, 17, 1:12 pm

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Thanks. Maybe you missed it, but there is already an active thread about this sale.

Moderator, pls close this thread.
Old May 24, 17, 5:06 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Spire, Hilton *G, A3 Diamond, IHG Silver
Originally Posted by feizhu View Post
The discounts are even better than the previous sale in April, at least for NZ.
Any examples? Going NZ in November and Hilton Auckland is ridiculous at NZ$500+
Old May 24, 17, 1:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by flyoff View Post
Agree with the BKK Conrad. There did appear to be sale rates at the weekend but the additional discounts provide a category upgrade for the same price. Just booked three nights there.
That is a good rate. A few years back I think Conrad was consistently priced higher than Hilton Sukhumvit. Now it seems that Hilton Sukhumvit is often more expensive. I think that since EmQuartier opened Hilton Sukhumvit occupancy rates are higher with Chinese tour groups on shopping excursions.

I used to prefer Hilton Sukhumvit, I now prefer the Conrad.
Old May 25, 17, 3:26 am

Originally Posted by :D! View Post
Any examples? Going NZ in November and Hilton Auckland is ridiculous at NZ$500+
The Hilton Queenstown is ~ NZD170+/night in Aug. I booked mine during the last flash sale @ ~ NZD230+/night. The savings are lesser on the Doubletree Christchurch but it's still ~NZD 20/night.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: