Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton by Hilton Oxford {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hampton by Hilton Oxford {GBR}

I'll be staying at this property in a few days. There does not appear to be a thread about it. I'd be grateful for any information from others who have stayed here.
Old May 22, 2017, 1:24 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Bumping for similar.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 11:43 am

Programs: AA PLT, WN A+ (and Sometimes CP) | Hilton Diamond | Avis Preferred | National Car Exec
We stayed here in May/Jun 2017.

Rooms were tiny (typical for UK), staff was great and accommodating. Breakfast was par for UK (exactly the same in fact -- sausages, back bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, brown sauce, and then pastries/juice/etc.)

Rooms are small enough that if you are making your way through a long trip, you will likely trip over your larger bag in the room.

Location is reasonable - there is a soccer (football) stadium next door, and an entertainment complex with arcade/bowling/restaurants.

All in all, I didn't mind the hotel - thought it was reasonable for the price, and they did show extra appreciation to me as a Diamond member (early check in).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.