Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort — NO LONGER WITH HILTON HONORS

Old Apr 12, 2018, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond

The property no longer belongs to the Hilton Brand . I only booked it on the app last week but I arrived today to be told that Hilton Honors benefits could not be guaranteed so I cancelled and left .

Very bad form from Hilton that they did not inform me before hand about the re flagging . In fact when I called Honors they had no idea that it had been re flagged.

It is now just the Long Beach Resort with no chain affiliation .

It wasn't the best hotel but was low priced for boosting stays for status Credits/promotions . That only leaves 2 Hilton properties in Hurghada . The Hurghada Resort (one of the rare 5000 points properties) and Hurghada Plaza which has been closed for refurbishment for the last 12 months and I guess may not come back into the fold either .
Old Apr 13, 2018, 7:27 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort is the third Hilton property in Egypt to have been de-flagged in 2018 (after Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort and Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort). See DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt {EGY}
Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by paul00
Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort is the third Hilton property in Egypt to have been de-flagged in 2018 (after Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort and Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort). See DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt {EGY}
Missed that . My bad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.