Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Best Waldorf Astoria properties in the world?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Waldorf Astoria properties in the world?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2017, 3:38 pm

I would put Shanghai at the top of the list. TripAdvisor rates it as one of the very very top hotels in Shanghai and for good reason. One of the rare WAs that provides free breakfast for diamonds (and spectacularly good quality breakfast), impeccable service, great location in Shanghai and, at least for us, an upgrade on an award stay from standard rooms (2) to Waldorf suites in the historic building (I think that is a 6 category upgrade). Truly a remarkable stay, we didn't want to leave. Our favorite hotel in the world.
We also very much enjoyed the one in Versailles. Also received a suite upgrade at this one for one room and 3 category upgrades for our other two rooms. Service put the park Hyatt Paris vendome to shame.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 12:19 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.