Conrad Bears Etc. Collection

Old Feb 9, 17, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Conrad Bears Etc. Collection

Got back recently from our latest stay at the Conrad Hong Kong over CNY, and as my wife was putting away our latest Conrad Bears, we had a pleasant reminder of our many of our stays at Conrads worldwide.

We have given some away, and not all even offer up a bear or something along those lines, but nevertheless this brought a smile to both of our faces remembering many of our fond stays over the years..
Attached Images  
Old Feb 9, 17, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlatAmb, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Gold
Very cool! Which hotel provides the elephant?
Old Feb 9, 17, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by OskiBear View Post
Very cool! Which hotel provides the elephant?
Conrad Bangkok. You get both a silk elephant and a plastic elephant (for the bath-tub).
Old Feb 10, 17, 6:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-you-have.html

It would be helpful to have your input into the main thread on Conrad stuffed animals.
Old Feb 10, 17, 8:48 am

Programs: HH Diamond, RC Platinum, SPG Platinum, SA Silver, OW Ruby, TSA Pre-Check
I enjoy collecting the Conrad bears (and stuffed toys in general). Hong Kong and Beijing bears are my favorite, although I quite like the seasonal limited edition bears that Macao has as well.

Search this Thread