Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: missamo80

https://hiltonhonors.com/13799_01242017/?lang=EN&cid=OM,MB,CORE13799_All,MULTIPR,Interact, Multipage,SingleLink

Mobile bonus signup

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/MobileBonus2017/
Print Wikipost

2K Every Day Promotion is Here

Old Mar 19, 2017, 4:23 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Stayed at Hampton Krakow for one night with no incidental charges and got the 2000 bonus points plus 250 for the Myway Preference.

Last edited by thefilipinotraveler; Mar 19, 2017 at 4:34 am
Old Mar 19, 2017, 10:32 am

Programs: HH Diamond
2 night award stay in March at Hilton Garden Phoenix Midtown. Received 4000 points, plus another 2000 points for 'Cobrand special 1000 point bonus'. Charged an item each day, but they messed up, so they only showed one day of item purchase, but got points both days.

1 night award stay in March at Hilton Garden Yuma AZ (very cool location for a hotel). Received 2000 points plus the other 1000 points. Tried to charge some bottled water to the room. The lady at the counter refused to charge me for water, so had to get some snacks instead. Probably would have gotten the points without the purchase, but enjoyed the snacks anyway.

My balance reflected the addition of the points within two days. Pretty sweet to get 10,000 points for 3 nights of low point award stays.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 7:11 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
2000 "COBRAND SPECIAL 1000 POINTS BONUS" (not sure where this came from)
I had the same question about a recent stay and found this:

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/additi...n-cardholders/

I knew nothing about it, and it seems to be ending this week, but a nice surprise indeed!
Old Mar 26, 2017, 1:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I have only the basic no-fee Hilton Visa card and got those points.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 5:46 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Skymiles
Do resort fees count

Hey guys,
I have a award stay coming up next week. The hotel appears to have daily resort fees of $22/day. Do you know if I can charge these to my room and have them qualify for the 2k incidentals? Thx!
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:23 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Originally Posted by goodmane
Hey guys,
I have a award stay coming up next week. The hotel appears to have daily resort fees of $22/day. Do you know if I can charge these to my room and have them qualify for the 2k incidentals? Thx!
You are not normally charged resort fees if staying 100% on points.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:17 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
Originally Posted by goodmane
Hey guys,
Just had a 5 day award stay and paid $10 daily to park, charged to the room, and 10K posted with no problem. It was a HGI and I also signed breakfast tip to the room (coupon for free breakfast, but very nice, helpful waitstaff). I think any charge will trigger the 2k bonus.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:14 am

Did NOT get any points.

Stayed for 5 nights at Hilton Hawaiian Village booked with timeshare points. Had charges to the room. No points. Here is the reply:

In researching your stay details, we found the stay does not qualify for credit due to the NET group rate that was booked. This rate is also ineligible to receive credit for any incidentals related to the stay.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by LongingForORD
Just had a 5 day award stay and paid $10 daily to park, charged to the room, and 10K posted with no problem. It was a HGI and I also signed breakfast tip to the room (coupon for free breakfast, but very nice, helpful waitstaff). I think any charge will trigger the 2k bonus.
It has been reported that, as has been the case in the past with similar promos, no incidentals are required.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 4:13 pm

Hi, just wanted to report a DP. I stayed at a Hampton Inn in Illinois for one night on all points with no incidental charges and did NOT get any points. I saw that some people still got the bonus points on an award stay at Hampton Inn with no incidentals, but that wasn't the case for me.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Really hope this gets extended into May. Have 3 Hilton stays coming up right at the beginning of May that as of now will unfortunately be without promo.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 5:57 am

Programs: Turkish Airlines , Hilton Honors Gold
I have reserved a room on 30th april and will stay for 2 nights. so, will I get the 2k points as the date of my check in is on the last day?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:55 am

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by echino
Did NOT get any points.

Stayed for 5 nights at Hilton Hawaiian Village booked with timeshare points. Had charges to the room. No points. Here is the reply:
Timeshare stays never receive HHonors points unless you pay for the room with cash.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:11 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond + Marriott Gold
Any word yet on a new promotion for May 1? I'm looking to book a trip starting on the first and was trying to figure out which hotel to choose.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 12:14 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

I'll have the details of our next promotion soon and will share an update this week.

Thank you!
Lauren

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.