Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Where can I find current Hilton Honors promotions?

Old Jan 14, 17, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Sorry if there is a thread on this already, but I couldn't find it.

Is there a way I can find out the current promotions, and when the start and end dates are for Hiltons promotions throughout the year?

Seems like they have quarterly promotions but when does Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 begin and end?

And where can I find out where those promotions are and what were ones in the past ?
Old Jan 15, 17, 1:40 am

Programs: Avios. Emirates. Starwood. Qatar Airways. IHG
There is a promotions section on the website, but it is not great.

I think that it is a combination of watching you emails from Hilton, and monitoring blogs (i.e.flyer talk hilton, the points guy...)

Hilton often has loads if offers at once, so it pays to stay attentive
Old Jan 15, 17, 2:19 am

I suspect Hilton has at least 3 major marketing strategies. Open promos that are found on the web portal and under "my promos". Partner promos which they market in partnership with companies. They could be company specific like Accenture, Microsoft etc or Delta, Air France etc. Then there are the targeted and niche promos where its for frequent guests. These promos may not even be massed mailed but also relied on blogs and forums to spread the word. These usually are the most lucrative promos and intended to keep the regulars coming.
Old Jan 15, 17, 4:39 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
I've bookmarked this site: Hilton Bonuses. While the layout isn't the cleanest, it's pretty thorough.
Old Jan 15, 17, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Abidjan View Post
I've bookmarked this site: Hilton Bonuses. While the layout isn't the cleanest, it's pretty thorough.
Thanks- does anyone know when each quarter begins and ends? looks like the first quarter? ends on 1/31/17. Lots of promotions end 1/31/17 it seems like
Old Jan 16, 17, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kayexalate View Post
Thanks- does anyone know when each quarter begins and ends? looks like the first quarter? ends on 1/31/17. Lots of promotions end 1/31/17 it seems like
Hilton used to use "quarters", but no more. The just start and end (and sometimes extend) promos whenever they want. to.

The promo names may still have a "1Q" or whatever in them, but if so that's just a holdover from when the promos actually aligned with quarters, nowadays if a quarter is mentioned it's just a name and doesn't mean the dates actually align with a calendar quarter.

For example, the current 2x/3x promotion started at 2x in Sep and went to 3x (mobile) in early Oct and was originally supposed to end Dec 31, then it got extended to Jan 31. No one yet knows whether it will truly end on Jan 31 or simply get extended again. The (stackable) current 5000 point promotion was always supposed to run Nov 1-Jan 31, so it never tried to align with a calendar quarter.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: