Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2014, 6:51 pm

Programs: Centurion, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, US Plat Pref, AA Gold, Hertz Plat, Avis Presidents Club
Hilton Lake Buena Vista Orlando/Downtown Disney

Was there last night while visiting the mouse. I booked 1 night with points so as not to drive back to south florida. Check in at Hilton Honors desk Upgraded to a double doored pool view suite on 3rd floor (374) which is basically two rooms that were turned into 1 with sofa chair on one side, tv and desk in middle and bathrrom and wetbar. Hotel was recently renovated it seems. Spent later afternoon in pool area. Breakfast on 9th floor was ok. Had better ones at hamptons. Would definitely stay again next time in Disney. No resort fee for points stays and parking was as expected 14.00
Old May 22, 2014, 2:32 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Hilton surfers paradise (Gold Coast Australia)

booked: standard room@ AAA rate (cash)

received: 2 room relaxation suite (living room, balcony, separate tub and shower)

did not request it, and it was already waiting for me when I got there (note: it is currently low season in Gold Coast)
Old May 22, 2014, 7:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
Booked a regular King room at the Conrad in Chicago with points. Upgraded to a junior suite upon arrival. (everything else was sold out)
Old May 26, 2014, 2:32 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Hilton London Canary Wharf.
Booked Standard Room with cash on PR13CB rate, upgraded to Junior Suite.
Weekend Stay.
Old May 31, 2014, 10:41 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Hilton Canary wharf

Booked on cash and points (Ł65 & 24k) for family room.

Preupgraded last night to junior suite.

Saturday night stay.
Old May 31, 2014, 2:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA Platinum
Hilton Bentley South Beach

Upgraded to 1br suite. Wine and fruit comp. balcony overlooking Nikki beach was a curse...loud until wee hours. Would have taken smaller room in other tower in retrospect. Great staff, pool, breakfast and location (easy to get to and quiter than busy drag on ocean)
Not bad for 60k pts a night. Biggest expense was parking at 35 a night or so.
Old May 31, 2014, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by JimJ321
Upgraded to 1br suite. Wine and fruit comp. balcony overlooking Nikki beach was a curse...loud until wee hours. Would have taken smaller room in other tower in retrospect. Great staff, pool, breakfast and location (easy to get to and quiter than busy drag on ocean)
Not bad for 60k pts a night. Biggest expense was parking at 35 a night or so.
This is one of my favorite US properties. They treat diamonds great and Reuben at the front desk and Jennifer the Beach Butler and Juan and Eddie and Marie at the bar are great.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Hilton Canary Wharf - London

In on a 4 night award last week. Booked award for family room and upgraded to executive suite (1406/1407) on executive floor. Very convenient to lounge which is probably best Marriott executive lounge in London. Excellent service service from staff throughout the hotel.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 2:29 pm

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BillMorrow
In on a 4 night award last week. Booked award for family room and upgraded to executive suite (1406/1407) on executive floor. Very convenient to lounge which is probably best Marriott executive lounge in London. Excellent service service from staff throughout the hotel.
I'd be very surprised if Hilton has the best Marriott lounge...
Old Jun 1, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Right you are. Confusing my brands. Just finishing up another award stay in Paris at the Marriott Champs Elysee (one week). No upgrade, no lounge.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 1:55 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by BillMorrow
Yes I got upgraded to that room just once last year.....it's the best room in the whole hotel ( so the lounge staff tell me)
Old Jun 2, 2014, 11:12 am

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Hilton Antwerp Old Town
Booked Regular King Room
Upgraded to Junior King and wine at room
Old Jun 2, 2014, 10:37 pm

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
At Cavalleri. 4 nights, two on points. Two paid. Booked Imperial Rome View, upgraded to Vista Suite. VERY nice!!!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:58 am

Hilton Doubletree Times Square
Award Stay
Upgraded from standard room to a conference suite with a great view
it's a decent doubletree but is showing its age
Old Jun 5, 2014, 3:45 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Doubletree Dunblane.
Twin room to Junior Suite. Partly because of previous stay. Stay was great, bottle of red, water and chocs in room on arrival.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.