Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2018, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: emofeng
Diamond benefit as of Dec 28, 2018
  • $50 benefit ($25/pp; max 2) toward food, can be used on room service or at any food outlet. This can be used toward breakfast but there is no specific breakfast benefit.
  • Noon checkout
  • Space available upgrade; one category. Room to suite is ineligible, regardless of category booked (as of 09/2019)
Cost of valet parking: $70 (as of 09/28/2023)

Print Wikipost

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2017, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by jzafar
What is S&B?

I was thinking of this property for Spring Break but now wonder if it's a better value to stay at Hilton next door. I had award redemption and paid $60 upgrade fee to get junior suite in Wilshire Tower plus 2 free elaborate continental breakfasts.
My apologies - typo. F&B.
I am a Diamond. I did not get any upgrade nor any free breakfast . Prob should have asked for it.
Also, don't miss out on the free Roll Royce ride within 2 miles!
Old Nov 29, 2017, 4:00 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by karstenth
I am a Diamond. I did not get any upgrade nor any free breakfast . Prob should have asked for it.
Looking back at your S&B post...you mentioned getting $30 as a Diamond - how do you go about doing that? Is it automatic at check-in, did you have to ask for it, or???
Old Jan 4, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, BA Avios, Delta Skymiles
Not much activity here. I'm thinking of staying at Santa Monica Doubletree due to family living in that area but am still intrigued with the Waldorf. Totally different hotels. It's 75,000 points for a 1 bedroom suite with possible chance of upgrade and breakfast for 2. I have not seen anyone post they have been upgraded at Waldorf. I would be staying 4-5 nights.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 3:53 pm
JBD

Virtuoso New Member

Just read on our Luxury Forum that it's now a new member hotel with Virtuoso.

Here's the link to the hotel's listing on Virtuoso.

Here's a cut and paste of Virtuoso's Amenities at this property:

Virtuoso Amenities for your stay
For 2018:
  • Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
  • Welcome amenity
  • American Breakfast for two daily in room or restaurant
  • Complimentary one-way private airport transfers for room bookings and round-trip for suite bookings
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Guaranteed early (12 noon) check-in and late (4pm) check-out

And now until March 31, 2018 there's a Fifth Night Free offer if booking a suite. Here's a cut and paste of the details:

5th Night on Us When You Book a Suite

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills offers a luxury stay in our spacious suites. When you book five nights from January 1- March 31, 2018, you will receive a complimentary fifth night on us.

*Excludes Villa's, Waldorf, Governor, and Presidential suites.

• Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
  • Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out
  • Daily American Breakfast at Jean-Georges or in-room
  • Roundtrip Airport Transfer
  • Welcome amenity
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi

Last edited by JBD; Jan 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm Reason: formatting
Old Jan 13, 2018, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by karstenth
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Looking back at your S&B post...you mentioned getting $30 as a Diamond - how do you go about doing that? Is it automatic at check-in, did you have to ask for it, or???
My $30 credit was automatically granted at check-in. We used it at dinner and had breakfast off property.

And our ride in the hotel car was in the Maybach.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 5:42 am

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Plat Elite, Hertz 5*
I read a review on TripAdvisor which stated that Diamond members received a discount on Valet Parking - $20 per day/night rather than $50. Can anyone confirm whether this is the case?
Old Apr 21, 2018, 7:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Any Diamond (or Gold) members have any recent stay experiences to report? Thanks.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 12:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond
I was here as a Diamond two weeks ago and had an excellent stay. Was upgraded to a Deluxe room on the top (PH) floor. Not a huge upgrade but appreciated nonetheless. Diamond/Gold benefit is a $15 daily credit pp on F&B, pp, as reported. We used it on the rooftop bar for two nights and breakfast on the third (with overages, of course). Perhaps valet parking would also be covered per the post above mine, but as we had enough F&B charges to wipe out the credits, I cannot verify (we were charged the full valet price per day).

The F&B of the hotel is the strong spot, as is the pool and room hard product. Had a minor service snafu but overall was quite good as well. As a whole I was impressed, and I usually am not!
dpb132 likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by callmedtop
I was here as a Diamond two weeks ago and had an excellent stay. Was upgraded to a Deluxe room on the top (PH) floor. Not a huge upgrade but appreciated nonetheless. Diamond/Gold benefit is a $15 daily credit pp on F&B, pp, as reported. We used it on the rooftop bar for two nights and breakfast on the third (with overages, of course). Perhaps valet parking would also be covered per the post above mine, but as we had enough F&B charges to wipe out the credits, I cannot verify (we were charged the full valet price per day).

The F&B of the hotel is the strong spot, as is the pool and room hard product. Had a minor service snafu but overall was quite good as well. As a whole I was impressed, and I usually am not!
is the $15 credit seperate from the breakfast benefit?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by yerffej201
is the $15 credit seperate from the breakfast benefit?
No
Old Apr 23, 2018, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by callmedtop

No
You can get a continental breakfast for $15 here??
Old Apr 23, 2018, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by yerffej201
You can get a continental breakfast for $15 here??
No, definitely not, but given that we wanted to eat at the restaurant for breakfast anyways, getting $30 off (2 people) was appreciated. Obviously would be better if they gave a full breakfast but what can you do? Breakfast is ~$30-40 per person.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond

I’m here now. 3 night Award Stay. Was not upgraded, staying in a Superior King with Terrace 5th Floor overlooking SM Boulevard. So far so good, the rooftop pool area is lovely. Staff are exceptional and getting the ride in the Rolls to Westfield is brilliant
Old Jun 24, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Princess fiona

I’m here now. 3 night Award Stay. Was not upgraded, staying in a Superior King with Terrace 5th Floor overlooking SM Boulevard. So far so good, the rooftop pool area is lovely. Staff are exceptional and getting the ride in the Rolls to Westfield is brilliant
Looks very nice! Superior King is not a standard room. Did you book a premium room into a superior king? If not, glad to see you were upgraded into that room.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 11:10 pm

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Michael19887

Looks very nice! Superior King is not a standard room. Did you book a premium room into a superior king? If not, glad to see you were upgraded into that room.
I just booked a standard room, can’t recall what it was called but 95K per night for the 3 nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.