Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites {US-IL}

Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites {US-IL}

Old Nov 17, 16, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites {US-IL}

All,

I just got off the phone w/ diamond desk. It looks like this property (Hilton Suites, Oak Brook IL (near Chicago) isn't participating in the triple points promotion. I asked the rep how I could check in advanced of a stay whether a property is part of the promotion, she indicated that you would only be able to check by calling in advanced.

Has anyone stayed at this property and received the triple points? Or has anyone not received the points because the property isn't participating?

Best,
Old Nov 17, 16, 11:25 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Hang up and call again. They're wrong. From the promotion terms and conditions:

Which Hilton HHonors brands are participating in the promotion?
All Hilton HHonors brands are participating in the promotion: Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites and Hampton.
And from Lauren's announcement post:

All hotels participating, no Point cap max, no minimum night requirement.​
Neil
Old Nov 17, 16, 12:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Devalued Diamond, Hertz President's Club
Lauren's post is about the double points offer. The triple points offer is if you book the reservation via the mobile app.

Having said that, I had Dallas Market Center last week via the app. The extra base points from double to triple did not get included and I had to call to get them credited to my account.
Old Nov 17, 16, 5:19 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by orr333 View Post
Lauren's post is about the double points offer. The triple points offer is if you book the reservation via the mobile app.
It also covers the mobile offer, and the T&C for the two promos go to the same page. They just didn't light up the triple points part of the offer until a wee bit later. From her post:

Again, here are all the details of the Double Up offer:
Double Points on stays from September 1 December 31, 2016
Register through December 31, 2016
All hotels participating, no Point cap max, no minimum night requirement
Mobile Bonus offer coming soon
Emphasis added.

Neil
Old Nov 17, 16, 8:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Gold Passport
Just wanted to say I stayed at this property October 27 - 30th and I booked through the mobile app-- I did get the triple points-- so, somebody is telling you the wrong info.
Old Nov 19, 16, 10:22 am

All hotels are participating in both 2x and 3x. If a phone agent tells you otherwise, they are either lying or misinformed.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: