Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Visa Signature Luxury hotel collection booking -- earning Honors Points?

Old Sep 11, 2016, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, United 1k, Le Club Silver

There are Hilton and Conrad hotels available for booking with Visa. Visa calls it "Visa Premium Card Rate," and it comes with come perks such as breakfast. Do these stays earn Hilton HHonors points? If I call the hotel to add my HHonors # to the reservation, do I get the HHonors benefits? I sent HHonors an e-mail to ask, but no reply.

Thanks.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 10:13 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Yes, these earn HHonors points.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 5:40 pm

Yep I got points at the WA Chicago about a year ago. Booked thru Citi Luxury Hotels website.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 7:31 am

Interesting. I did not know that. Thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 11:10 pm

And as a Diamond, I'll also get all the Diamond benefits such as breakfast and exec lounge?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 4:46 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Visa Signature actually comes with complimentary breakfast.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:09 am

Programs: BA Gold - HH Diamond
Elite stay credit, too?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:01 am

Dead!
Old Sep 16, 2016, 3:14 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
The offer for 1 night free is over.. All snapped up.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 8:42 pm

Did we get the final word on this?

I am keen to know how people are getting Hilton or any other Chain stay credit from these bookings as it is an 'indirect' channel.

Originally Posted by Abidjan
Elite stay credit, too?
Old Jan 20, 2017, 6:50 am

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
Did we get the final word on this?

I am keen to know how people are getting Hilton or any other Chain stay credit from these bookings as it is an 'indirect' channel.
My experience from 2 completed reservations = you get stay/night credit + points
Old Jan 20, 2017, 8:50 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
I asked this very question on the SPG forum. One of the lurkers there (SPG associate) said he's not so sure but he highly doubts it, so I'm guessing no. Just thinking perhaps it's the same way with Hilton hotels.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 6:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
My last two stays have earned stay credit and points. Many posters have stated that they do. If you search for blog posts you'll see the same.

You don't even need to contact the hotel - can input HHonors number at time of booking. Booking will appear under your reservations list.

I'm guessing it's like an authorised Travel Agency of some sort; the rates given are typically identical to what's on the Hilton website. Given that Visa seems to be a partner of some sort (based on the various promotions available) I won't be surprised if that's the case.

Can't say about other chains, though...

Originally Posted by pollyG
There are Hilton and Conrad hotels available for booking with Visa. Visa calls it "Visa Premium Card Rate," and it comes with come perks such as breakfast. Do these stays earn Hilton HHonors points? If I call the hotel to add my HHonors # to the reservation, do I get the HHonors benefits? I sent HHonors an e-mail to ask, but no reply.

Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.