Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Double Up Promotion September 1, 2016 – January 31, 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 31, 2016, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Registration page: https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/9213_08302016/

Frequently asked questions: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q/english.html

Terms and conditions:

Offer valid September 1, 2016, through December 31, 2016 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton HHonors™ members must first register at HHonors.com/DoubleUp prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton HHonors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. Registered Hilton HHonors members will earn Double HHonors Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period. "Double Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See HHonors Terms & Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton HHonors account.

Note: Per post 328 from official HHonors rep, as well as other sources, this promo has been extended to January 31, 2017.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:15 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors

Hi all,

We have a promotion planned to begin on September 1. I should have more details for you within the next few days. Stay tuned...

Thank you!
Lauren

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

We’ve received so much positive feedback about our most recent Unlimited Bonus Promotion, we figured why not keep the Double Points going?! Starting September 1, Hilton HHonors members can earn Double Bonus Points for stays through the end of the year. And once again all hotels are participating, there are no minimum stay/night requirements, and no limit to how many Points you can earn.

To make sure you keep accruing those Points, you just need to take a few seconds to register. For those of you who signed up for the Unlimited Bonus Promotion, look for an email in your inbox with an invitation to register before the landing page goes live. If you don’t receive the email, not to worry! The landing page will be up shortly, and I’ll be sure to post the details of where you need to go to enroll.

Again, here are all the details of the Double Up offer:
• Double Points on stays from September 1 – December 31, 2016
• Register through December 31, 2016
• All hotels participating, no Point cap max, no minimum night requirement
• Mobile Bonus offer coming soon
Register here!

Let’s stick to simple and hassle free and keep on earning those Double Points through 2016! Always here for your questions/comments, so reach out/post away.

Thank you!
Lauren

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Aug 31, 2016 at 12:48 pm Reason: edited to add promo details
Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:23 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Excellent, thanks so much.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:45 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Hi all,

We have a promotion planned to begin on September 1. I should have more details for you within the next few days. Stay tuned...

Thank you!
Lauren
Sounds great weak IHG and SPG promos this time around so lets hope the HH promo is a good one
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:16 am
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Hi all,

Thank you!
Lauren
Looking forward ! Cheers.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 2:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Double Up!

HT to John over at LoyaltyLobby

http://loyaltylobby.com/2016/08/22/p...ember-31-2016/
Old Aug 22, 2016, 4:16 pm

Hi all,

Thank you!
Lauren
Looking for the "like" button.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
I wonder if the triple points kick in on 10/1 or 10/31. Article seems to mention both dates. Guess we will find out soon enough!
Old Aug 22, 2016, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hope the IT can manage to give the 3x bonus...

I am not hopeful to get a good targeted bonus based on my stays this year.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by hugolover
I hope the IT can manage to give the 3x bonus...

I am not hopeful to get a good targeted bonus based on my stays this year.
I agree on both points.

But I have 14 nights booked for September and early October, so I guess I'm in even though 60 nights is well in my rear view mirror this year and I will clear the points threshold as well in a couple more nights.

David
Old Aug 22, 2016, 10:03 pm

Hi all,

Thank you!
Lauren
That's great! Definitely interested in this as I have three separate stays coming up in the first week of September! I've been enjoying the current May to August promotion as I've done nicely out of it! Thanks for looking after us, as ever
Old Aug 23, 2016, 12:41 am
IHG 5+ Badge

"Hilton HHonors Double Up Promotion September 1 – December 31"

Is this the new promo ?

Hilton HHonors Double Up:

-Double points for all stays September 1 – December 31, 2016
-Triple points for stays October 1 – December 31, 2016, is booked using the app
-Targeted Plus-Up bonus for select members

Source : http://loyaltylobby.com/2016/08/22/p...ember-31-2016/
Triple Points will be great, I have many stays in Turkey coming up in Oct, however, I'm not sure if i'm eligible since I have no idea if I booked via app or via website. Is there any way I could check ?

I wonder what the "Targeted Plus-Up bonus for select members" perhaps an accelerate-like feature ? Will i be eligible for these bonuses if i already have stays booked for Q4 perviously ? Or is it only for stays booked 1st Sept promo launch onwards ?

Last edited by jedicat666; Aug 23, 2016 at 12:49 am
Old Aug 23, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
If I have to book two rooms in october, will i get triple points for base rate for both rooms, or just one?
Old Aug 23, 2016, 10:15 am
IHG 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
If I have to book two rooms in october, will i get triple points for base rate for both rooms, or just one?
According to latest Hilton HHonors T&Cs :

"A Member may earn Base Points for up to two rooms per stay, if all eligible charges for both rooms are paid on one folio. Base Points will be earned for all eligible folio charges incurred on both rooms. The term "eligible folio charges" is defined below. Bonus Points issued on Base Points, including tier bonuses (15%, 25% or 50%, depending on Member tier), Bonus Points earned through the HHonors Points and HHonors Points Earning Style Option and double or triple Base point promotions, will apply to the total Base point credit earned for both rooms. For any other bonuses, including HHonors Marketing Partner Bonus Points and other promotional bonuses, Bonus Points will be awarded on one room only. For purposes of obtaining tier status, a Member will receive stay and night credit for one room only. For purposes of earning miles for stays, miles may only be earned on one room only."

Be sure to book with phone app for triple points for stays oct-dec 2016

Hope I helped
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I've had double points post for both rooms during a promotion - don't worry about it.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:23 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hilton HHonors Double Points Promo Continues

Hi all,

We’ve received so much positive feedback about our most recent Unlimited Bonus Promotion, we figured why not keep the Double Points going?! Starting September 1, Hilton HHonors members can earn Double Bonus Points for stays through the end of the year. And once again all hotels are participating, there are no minimum stay/night requirements, and no limit to how many Points you can earn.

To make sure you keep accruing those Points, you just need to take a few seconds to register. For those of you who signed up for the Unlimited Bonus Promotion, look for an email in your inbox with an invitation to register before the landing page goes live. If you don’t receive the email, not to worry! The landing page will be up shortly, and I’ll be sure to post the details of where you need to go to enroll.

Again, here are all the details of the Double Up offer:
• Double Points on stays from September 1 – December 31, 2016
• Register through December 31, 2016
• All hotels participating, no Point cap max, no minimum night requirement
• Mobile Bonus offer coming soon
Register here!

Let’s stick to simple and hassle free and keep on earning those Double Points through 2016! Always here for your questions/comments, so reach out/post away.

Thank you!
Lauren

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Aug 31, 2016 at 12:49 pm Reason: Included URL to Registration

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.