Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road (Old Mill) {US-NE}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road (Old Mill) {US-NE}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NWA Platimun, AA gold, Hilton Gold, Avis Preferrd Select
Arrow Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road (Old Mill) {US-NE}

Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

11201 Davenport St Omaha, NE US 68154

Pleasant Stay (0 Photo)

Room

Room is a typical Hampton Inn room, but a bit larger and well appointed.  It has good lighting and good seating.  The bed is very comfortable (as long as you replace the heavy duvet with the light-weight blanket provided in the closet).

Dining

A well presented breakfast layout with a good food variety.

The hotel is located at the west side of town which is fine if you have a need to be there.  It is not convenient to anything in the downttown area and very few of the primary tourist attractions.

Overall

A very pleasant hotel.

Pleasant Stay

Would you like to write a review on the Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Jun 16, 2019, 12:51 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
A two-night stay this week. Room was large and pillows and bed good. Per usual for me, digital key did not work. Breakfast was a notch up from the usual Hampton mediocre fare with much better sweet rolls and actual cartons of milk. The sausage patties were also tastier than usual.

For some reason, the hotel was inundated with 12 year old boys carrying baseball gear; lots of families, lots of ice chests seen rolling in. Was worried that hotel would be noisy but it was not.

Could use better power options at both desk and bedside, and the east exterior door is going to hurt someone someday; it is VERY heavy and closes much too quickly.

Helpful staff, although they did have trouble keeping the breakfast area clean since it was occupied the whole time by family groups having dinner/parties.

It is kind of confusing to get to if you are driving from the east.

Would stay again, but hopefully not at the much-too-high price I had to pay (even booking months out).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.