Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tallinn Park {EST}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2017, 6:12 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by simonsmith
As a Hilton Honors Gold member you can enjoy the following elite member key benefits, at the Hilton Tallinn Park, as a thank you for your loyalty:

• Complimentary extended continental breakfast in our Executive Lounge
[My bolding]

I certainly would be interested to hear which venue they permit breakfast at. The property seems to swing between lounge or restaurant for Gold HH members. Diamond seems to be restaurant at the moment, but earlier in the year, it was also lounge only.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 8:00 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
They are very responsive to emails. I emailed them about this and they emailed back to say as Gold we can use either the main breakfast room or the executive room. I shall take the email with me.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routičres, PCR
Checking my reservation for later this month, I see:

Dear Guest! Please be informed that the steam room in the spa will be out of service from 18th June - 25th June 2017 due to essential maintenance. All other spa facilities remain open as usual.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 10:35 am
KRS

Nice stay

Had a great one night stay here over the weekend; pre-upgraded to King Deluxe One Bedroom Suite from cheapest room as Diamond (5th floor).

Very nice breakfast in the restaurant on 2nd floor (could eat in lounge also if we wanted). Access to pool/spa/gym, also on 2nd floor. "Happy hour" in lounge on 11th floor from 18:00 until 20:00; nothing exciting to drink or eat - I would rate it as "normal lounge spread".

Early check-in at 12:00, and late check-out at 15:00 given.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 1:58 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Great that they give lounge access to Gold.

Maybe there should be a wiki for Hilton properties that do this (if there isn't one already).
Old Jun 7, 2017, 6:16 am

Breakfast

Originally Posted by rjn21
[My bolding]

I certainly would be interested to hear which venue they permit breakfast at. The property seems to swing between lounge or restaurant for Gold HH members. Diamond seems to be restaurant at the moment, but earlier in the year, it was also lounge only.

Dear guest, as a Hhonors Gold and Diamond member you are also entitled to have breakfast in the Able Butcher restaurant on the 2nd floor as well as in the Lounge. Please let us know anytime if you have further questions. Kind Regards Hilton Tallinn Park team
Old Jun 7, 2017, 6:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by CPUSCHMANN
Dear guest, as a Hhonors Gold and Diamond member you are also entitled to have breakfast in the Able Butcher restaurant on the 2nd floor as well as in the Lounge. Please let us know anytime if you have further questions. Kind Regards Hilton Tallinn Park team
^
Welcome to FT CPUSCHMAN. Please do stick around.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 3:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Hilton Tallinn Park - Stay June 2017

Hilton Tallinn Park

Map| 7 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Hilton Tallinn Park

FR. R. KREUTZWALDI 23 Tallinn, EE 10147

Hilton Tallinn Park - Stay June 2017 (3 Photos)

Hilton Tallinn Park

Check In

Arrived around noon for a two-night stay. Booked one of their lower rates, as it was a long bank holiday weekend in Estonia the hotel appeared not busy at all. At the lobby reception greeted, and it was confirmed our room was ready. Asked to follow the security guard to the executive lounge for diamond check-in. Guard did not say a word, but delivered us as promised to the exec lounge. An introduction to the hotel was given, and after a few minutes we were off to our room.

Room

Booked was a standard room, received was a One-Bedroom-Suite. Suites appear to be located in the corners of the hotels, and ours was not on the executive floors but still with a great view thanks to its eigth floor location - even if the view was not towards the old town. Suite had a a living area as you entered, and then through a door into a small corridor with a large wardrobe, to the sides of it the relatively cozy bedroom and a large bathroom. Bathroom had a seperate cubicle for the toilet and also one for the shower. Two sinks and a bathtub to round things off. 

20170625_121710.jpg

Service

Staff was very friendly and most helpful. Guests seemed to be their first concern, which was nice to see. Oddly the coffee capsuls were not replenished in our room during our stay. Different staff was also unable to set my Hilton Honors earning preferences to points & miles. I had to do it myself through the lounge computers (cannot access that part of my profile through the app!). But other than these minors aspects all good!20170625_135032.jpg

Executive Lounge

The space itself is great, the view also from the 11th and top floor of the hotel. I had no breakfast in the lounge (we were invited to use the restaurant), and there is no afternoon tea offering. There some Big Corny Musli bars avaiable all day, and nuts&fruits. Happy hour in the evening on the one night was pretty good, with pretty tasty Cesar Salad, and for the jot options some pasta & sausage mix, and green beans. Bread and cold cuts and cheese were also to choose from. The other night no salad, and hot options were chicken nuggets and mini pizzas that I always hoped would never reach beyond the German Hiltons. I now know that they do. 

There are hard spirits, the usual brands, nothing local. I did not check out the beers or wines, but I noted two couples leaving near full glasses of wine in the lounge upon their departure.

Tables were cleared quickly of empty plates etc, but seemingly only ever probably cleaned in the evening. 

Dining

Breakfast in the restaurant was really good, I made good use of the many fish salads on offer and also omlette station. The bread rolls and pastries are quite average though. 

Directly by a smallish park, some 15 minutes walk to the Old Town, all good for me. Very quick ride to the airport - in fact one could walk to the airport in less than 40mins! Taxi was about five Euros.20170626_161207.jpg

Pool & Sauna

Spacious sauna and steam room, the pool is ok for up to three to four swimmers, it gets tight beyond that. The spa facilities were used quite a bit by guests and non-resident members, so that swimming was not always possible. The gym is quite small. 

Overall

I would happily return! The hard product of the hotel is art-deco inspired, and after one year of being open no signs of wear were visible.

Hilton Tallinn Park - Stay June 2017

Would you like to write a review on the Hilton Tallinn Park?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Jul 15, 2017, 11:36 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Three night stay here coming up, hoping for a nice upgrade as a mini break, but hotel haven't responded to anything I have sent them yet! Seems out of sync with the reviews above, we shall see.

Does anyone know how easy it is to have a day trip to Finland? (As in really easy or not really worth it?).
Old Jul 15, 2017, 11:57 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
2 hours by boat to Helsinki. I'm biased so I'll skip the marketing. Both city ports (in Helsinki 3) are within swift reach of the considered centres.
Two very different capitals. See for yourself!
Old Jul 15, 2017, 3:22 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Skimanant
Does anyone know how easy it is to have a day trip to Finland? (As in really easy or not really worth it?).
Definitely doable.

Go for it.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 3:01 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Gold, SPG Gold, BW Plt, AY, M&M, FB G, CX Gold, AX Plat, CC gold, Le Club plt, Scandic 2nd floor
Bed size

Hello,
Does anyone has a knowledge about their bed size, mainly the so called "double bed" in Two Double Bed Room? Is it doable as a couple sleeping in one bed and kid in the other? Did not find information from their web.
Thank you!
Old Jul 17, 2017, 5:53 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Unless you are of considerable stature, the two double beds should be fine. If they are standard European doubles, they will be 4foot 6 inches wide each.

We often do this for 2 adults, 1 child.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
We did an overnight trip from Helsinki a week ago and really enjoyed ourselves. We traveled on the Lindy Line, spent around $78 RT. There was a European summit going on so the cab had to drop us off a block away - have to admit felt pretty safe with all the extra security. We went to old town that evening and back the next morning. I'm not super picky but felt this was a great use of 30k points.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:29 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
Superb stay

Hilton Tallinn Park

Map| 7 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Hilton Tallinn Park

FR. R. KREUTZWALDI 23 Tallinn, EE 10147

Superb stay (6 Photos)

Hilton Tallinn Park

Check In

Checkin was quick, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room

The room was very large. Wifi was fast. Excellent view to the Old Town. Floor to Ceiling Windows.

Dining

The breakfast was incredible. Fresh and delicious. Lunch was good, but the order was misunderstood unfortunately.

The location is good, but not perfect for Tallinn standards. It is a 10 minute walk to Viru Keskus and a 15 minute walk to the Old Town, which is fine. Very easy access to the airport with Uber for approx. €3.

Overall

Very nicely done, friendly and helpful staff and great views from the room and lounge. Excellent value for money.IMG_4893.JPGIMG_4894.JPGIMG_4900.JPGIMG_4902.JPGIMG_4903.JPGIMG_4920.JPG

Superb stay

Would you like to write a review on the Hilton Tallinn Park?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.