Hilton Tallinn Park {EST}

Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:26 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Originally Posted by LassiJ
Here again at Hilton Tallinn Park.
This time I was confirmed already when checking in at the lounge that the complimentary breakfast is now only at the lounge. No welcome amenity either but I believe that they have just forgotten it.
A great upgrade again to King Deluxe one bedroom suite.

Update: After asking about the welcome amenity they delivered a better than usual selection of cheese etc. to my room with the normal Vana Tallinn.
Thanks LassiJ for your update incl. interesting data points, it's good to know, enjoy your stay.

Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
Old Jan 23, 2017, 1:04 pm

Programs: Bonvoy - Ambassador; AS - MVP Gold
Hi Everyone,

I'm not a Hilton regular, but my company offers complimentary Gold status and this seems like the best option for a family visit to Tallinn.

My question is... Has anyone stayed in the "Deluxe Family Room?" I've been searching the internet for any information on this room type and it doesn't appear that anyone has written a review of it.

More questions...
- Does this room only have 1 bathroom? It states there are 2 adjoining rooms, 1 with a king and 1 with 2 doubles. I'm not sure if this is a unique setup specifically for the Deluxe Family category, or if they just take two standard rooms and open up the door in-between them meaning we would have 2 bathrooms.
- If this is a unique type of room, what floors are they on? We would prefer to be on a higher floor for the view.
- Lastly as I have not stayed with Hilton internationally before, would my Gold status get us any type of upgrade? I'm assuming there wouldn't be any upgrade options as we require 3 beds and this appears to be the only room type with 3 beds. Unless they were to have a 1 bedroom suite with a door that adjoins a standard room next to it.

Thanks everyone.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 5:05 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Hi all,

I'm heading to Tallinn at the end of August, making the most of the cheap business class flights on offer with BA/Finnair. I'm hoping to stay at the Hilton, but not sure when the best time is to book. With the current sale the rate is showing as €140 a night, and wondered if I could expect this to get any cheaper? I know it's a difficult question to answer, but any advice would be welcome!

Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2017, 6:01 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by dalbyl
Hi all,

I'm heading to Tallinn at the end of August, making the most of the cheap business class flights on offer with BA/Finnair. I'm hoping to stay at the Hilton, but not sure when the best time is to book. With the current sale the rate is showing as €140 a night, and wondered if I could expect this to get any cheaper? I know it's a difficult question to answer, but any advice would be welcome!

Thanks
Who knows? Hilton sometimes have a summer sale, which might be cheaper, but no guarantee. You could always book the Flexible rate to at least confirm the room and change later if the price drops. Just looked at a few dates and noticed that there are King rooms available for some dates at winter sale rates of 116 euros, for example, 27 - 30 August, which seem reasonable.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 12:53 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire elite, Qatar Privilege Club Gold, Hyatt Explorer, Nordic Choice Gold
Originally Posted by dalbyl
Hi all,

Thanks
I doubt that it would get any lower than that. Finnish people are having their holidays and that affects the prices. I remember that the prices last summer were as high as 170€.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 2:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I would lock that rate immediately. Tallinn is incredible busy during the summer and in weekends hotels will often be sold out. As stated above, Finnish people congregate in Tallinn during the weekends/holidays.

With high rates like this the redemption rate of 30,000 HH points/nt is good value - and it is flexible too.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:21 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
What if you're not Diamond and don't have access to lounge? Where do you have breakfast as Gold? Do they upgrade all golds to executive level or just send them to lounge for breakfast?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 1:41 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire elite, Qatar Privilege Club Gold, Hyatt Explorer, Nordic Choice Gold
Originally Posted by Richmond_Surrey
What if you're not Diamond and don't have access to lounge? Where do you have breakfast as Gold? Do they upgrade all golds to executive level or just send them to lounge for breakfast?
We have visited here 2 times being gold, both times booked standard room with points&money and received executive room with lounge access. They treat golds very well here. Last time we were already diamond and received upgrade to suite You can read our review from here

https://mrandmrsvoyage.com/hilton-ta...view/#read-now
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:42 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by mrandmrsvoyage
We have visited here 2 times being gold, both times booked standard room with points&money and received executive room with lounge access. They treat golds very well here. Last time we were already diamond and received upgrade to suite You can read our review from here

Welcome to FlyerTalk, mrandmrsvoyage.

The content of what has been posted here is being approved this time, as I have seen that the weblog has no advertising or other means by which you can profit; and the article does seem to potentially be helpful to members of FlyerTalk...

...but please familiarize yourself with this rule of FlyerTalk — to which you agreed when you joined as a member — pertaining to linking to your weblog on FlyerTalk in the future:

Linking To Content On Other Websites

FlyerTalk is here for the purpose of sharing meaningful information. Don't simply post a link by itself to another source, such as an article or blog. (See also, Rule 9 — Posting Copyrighted Material.) Posts containing such links should contain enough information so as to be contributive to FlyerTalk itself.

If linking to your own blog, to a blog on behalf of someone, or to a blog of which you are a periodic or regular contributor, you must identify that fact in your post and you must include enough content for the FlyerTalk post to stand on its own without following the link. Do not post repeatedly in a manner that has the effect or purpose of driving traffic to a blog or website.

Exceptions to this rule include:
  1. Linking to a travel program website page containing information relevant to the discussion (such as a ticketing rule or terms & conditions of a promotion being discussed in the thread);
  2. Linking to the websites of established news organizations or to company press releases with details of an ongoing news event (such as an airline or hotel incident). In such a case, merely providing the headline of the new item along with a link to it, without posting additional content, is allowable.
Posts that do not conform to these rules may be deleted and repetitive offenses may subject the poster to discipline.
I highlighted the especially relevant part of this rule in bold red type.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:47 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Finnair Plus Platinum, TAP Silver, EB Silver, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, NCH Platinum , BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Richmond_Surrey
Regardless of the new breakfast policy It's still a hotel which gives good upgrades. This meaning all the Golds I know and have stayed there multiple times have always been granted a Executive Lounge access (even when not staying at the Executive Floor) and usually also a room upgrade to the Executive floor or more spacious Deluxe Corner Room when the reservation was for three. The Golds have been offered an upgrade to a suite for 70€.
All the Diamonds I know to have stayed there have always been upgraded to a Suite.

Couple of weeks ago when discussing in the EL about the new breakfast policy I also queried about the Executive Lounge policy and she confirmed that still all the Golds get the EL access. Due to this I've noticed on some weekends they have struggled to keep the EL evening reception offerings replenished and some of the offerings have ran out but fortunately the lounge is spacious so there have been always place to sit while waiting for the replenishments while having a drink.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 1:22 pm
cjd

Thanks for that very informative review. Hope to get to the Hilton Tallinn Park in the future. Like the blog. Can certainly recommend Qatar Business class. Went to Australia from Heathrow with them and soon to fly again on our way to the Conrad Singapore, one of our favourite hotels.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by cjd
Thanks for that very informative review. Hope to get to the Hilton Tallinn Park in the future. Like the blog. Can certainly recommend Qatar Business class. Went to Australia from Heathrow with them and soon to fly again on our way to the Conrad Singapore, one of our favourite hotels.
You`re welcome Qatar business is definitely in our bucket list for this year. Enjoy Conrad Centennial, hope they have done the refurbishment for their rooms already.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Welcome to FlyerTalk, mrandmrsvoyage.

The content of what has been posted here is being approved this time, as I have seen that the weblog has no advertising or other means by which you can profit; and the article does seem to potentially be helpful to members of FlyerTalk...

...but please familiarize yourself with this rule of FlyerTalk — to which you agreed when you joined as a member — pertaining to linking to your weblog on FlyerTalk in the future:

I highlighted the especially relevant part of this rule in bold red type.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Point taken, sorry about that.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:32 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Point taken, sorry about that.
No apologies are necessary, mrandmrsvoyage.

As I said, welcome to FlyerTalk; and I look forward to future contributions to the community by you.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 9:59 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Does anyone remember what time breakfast starts in the lounge?

I am planning to take the Luxexpress coach to Riga. The coach station is 15 minutes walk from the hotel, there is a departure at 7am and 8.30am so if breakfast is available from 6am I could make the earlier one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.