Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Bali Resort {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 9:33 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Originally Posted by lee_apromise
FYI, for those with non-refundable bookings for Dec 2017, the hotel is not refunding the rate. They are allowing postponement till May 25, 2018.

I got caught in this situation. What a bummer.
I wouldn't cancel just yet then. I would wait until the last possible moment. If the airport is closed and you have no way to reach Bali, then how can they not refund? (I know, I know, its Indonesia. In this situation, if the hotel would not refund, then I would try a chargeback on my card. But the airport would have to be closed on day of travel ( I would think).
Old Jan 14, 2018, 8:55 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Lowest rate ever i think.. 1100000 idr ++ for a night... Currently on Bali but i think i will give it a pass... The grounds look nice but the rooms turn me off... Had a weak stay at Laguna last year as well. Moldy smelling room... The humidity is horrible... Had a wet bed at 4p kuta as well... Staying at hard rock hotel now and they manage to keep the rooms relatively dry... Best hotel so far in Bali... And i tried a lot....
Old Jan 14, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Stays

If you alternate between the Hilton Conrad and Hilton over 4 days is this treated as 4 stays?
Short on the 30 stays and hotels seem close to each other.
The price for both at 1.3m and 1.1m (plus 10pc service tax) reasonable
Old Jan 14, 2018, 1:11 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Beano
If you alternate between the Hilton Conrad and Hilton over 4 days is this treated as 4 stays?
Yes.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 7:27 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Keep in mind that conrad undergoing constructions.. Pools partially closed...
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cln
Keep in mind that conrad undergoing constructions.. Pools partially closed...
I have a booking with Hilton Bali starting March 1st and just saw this on Tripadvisor. Exec lounge is under renovations and apparently they are giving just some drinks vouchers to compensate. Sounds bit weird, most Hiltons where I've been where the exec lounge was closed for some reason they have always arranged similar service in their bar or restaurant. I emailed them asking about this - will report back what the outcome is.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by harri
I have a booking with Hilton Bali starting March 1st and just saw this on Tripadvisor. Exec lounge is under renovations and apparently they are giving just some drinks vouchers to compensate. Sounds bit weird, most Hiltons where I've been where the exec lounge was closed for some reason they have always arranged similar service in their bar or restaurant. I emailed them asking about this - will report back what the outcome is.
How can the lounge be under renovations again? It was closed from mid January 2017 for 2-3 months if I recall.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cln
Lowest rate ever i think.. 1100000 idr ++ for a night... Currently on Bali but i think i will give it a pass... The grounds look nice but the rooms turn me off... Had a weak stay at Laguna last year as well. Moldy smelling room... The humidity is horrible... Had a wet bed at 4p kuta as well... Staying at hard rock hotel now and they manage to keep the rooms relatively dry... Best hotel so far in Bali... And i tried a lot....
I’ve seen a little lower. 950k++ just after they switched over.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
How can the lounge be under renovations again? It was closed from mid January 2017 for 2-3 months if I recall.
Email from Hilton Bali Loyalty Manager:
...kindly be informed that as one of our numerous efforts to ensure that Hilton Bali Resort continually delivers exceptional guest experience that is synonymous to Hilton Hotels and Resorts, we will embark on our next refurbishment project from March 1, 2018 until September 30, 2018. The upgrading work is taking place in the Cliff Tower including Executive Floor Rooms and Suites, Jungle Kids Club and Executive Lounge as well as Brasserie des Celebrites and La Terazza Restaurant located on the Lower Lobby level.
During the interim, alternative Kids Club is available at the beach-side building, while other recreational areas including the sand lagoon, kids pool, waterslide, Fitness Center, Spa and beach remain open for guests and can be accessed through the elevators on the Cliff Tower’s 15th floor. Graha Sawangan located in the northwest of the Lobby will be the alternative breakfast venue during this period and open from 06.00am to 11.00am, while other 3 dining venues (The Shore, Paon Bali and Delicatessen) still open as normal.
While we take great effort in limiting the noise impact to our guests, we do anticipate audible work and we are trying our best to minimize disturbances.
Please refer to image below for more details:

Pity about the lounge being in construction - one of my fav resort lounges with it's own pool.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by harri
Reply from Hilton Bali:
With regards to Elite member benefits during the Lounge renovation for non Executive Room reservation are as follows :
1. One (1) time afternoon tea for maximum 2 persons in The Shore Restaurant per stay and for the reservation to be made 4 hours prior to consumption.
2. Entitle for free beverages similar to Executive Lounge arrangment in The Shore Restaurant – total coupon will be given upon arrival.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:09 pm

My partner took a video of the temp exec lounge situated on the mezzanine level of the beach restaurant instagram.com/p/Bf0ZItsF6b5
Was told the temp lounge will be in place until July. Very limited cold canapés only, selection of cocktails, beer, wine. Soft drinks during the day.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 10:04 am

Programs: UA, SW, VA, Marriott, IHG, HH
With the renovation work at Cliff Tower, does that mean they will not have any suite available from March to Sept 2018? Just standard room?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Just wanted to leave a quick review as we are currently staying here:

The positive things are the staff and breakfast. Staff are super friendly and always around to ask questions if need be. The breakfast is now located in one of the ballrooms and is very extensive. They even had gluten free pancakes which went down well with the wife.

Now for the bad....and without being horrible it's a construction site. The noise is so bad. From the lobby to the pool area all you can hear is drilling and banging. They should have closed the hotel while doing it.

As I dimond I didn't get any type of room upgrade. The rooms are old and dated. All we got was a small plate of fruit.

Personal I wouldn't stay here again. From another post the Conrad is also under refurbishment so for Hilton properties we are out of luck at the moment.

Hope this helps.

​​
Naboo79 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SgtRyan

The positive things are the staff and breakfast. Staff are super friendly and always around to ask questions if need be. The breakfast is now located in one of the ballrooms and is very extensive. They even had gluten free pancakes which went down well with the wife.

Now for the bad....and without being horrible it's a construction site. The noise is so bad. From the lobby to the pool area all you can hear is drilling and banging. They should have closed the hotel while doing it.

As I dimond I didn't get any type of room upgrade. The rooms are old and dated. All we got was a small plate of fruit.

Personal I wouldn't stay here again. From another post the Conrad is also under refurbishment so for Hilton properties we are out of luck at the moment.

Hope this helps.

​​
Don’t forget the HGI!
Old Apr 27, 2018, 2:41 am

Originally Posted by SgtRyan

Hope this helps.

​​
I am currently staying at the hotel and can only echo what you are saying. The construction noise is very loud if you are in the lobby area or by the pool.

Fortunately I am staying in one of the villas where the noise is not much of an issue.

They have a lounge for guests staying at the villas, with breakfast, afternoon tea (3-5) and cocktails (5-7).Anyone know if the temporary executive lounge is still there? I didn’t find it yet..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.