Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Bali Resort {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2016, 2:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Anybody stayed here yet under the Hilton brand? Got booking for January. (I know rainy season but been lucky in the past)
Old Dec 8, 2016, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
Anybody stayed here yet under the Hilton brand? Got booking for January. (I know rainy season but been lucky in the past)
It's only been under the new flag for a week or so.

I see some Tripadvisor reviews that are less than enthusiastic, but am hoping that by January when I have a booking, things will be in better shape.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
It's only been under the new flag for a week or so.

I see some Tripadvisor reviews that are less than enthusiastic, but am hoping that by January when I have a booking, things will be in better shape.
Yes maybe a little soon for a FT'er review.

I also saw these trip advisor review which were slightly concerning. Positive thoughts though!
Old Jan 1, 2017, 5:27 pm

Programs: KF Gold|VA Gold|HH Diamond|Kimpton IC|Hyatt Gold
The prices are a fair bit cheaper than the Conrad.
I'm leaning towards here over Conrad (since Conrad stopped the generous upgrades for Diamonds).
Any trip reviews for here yet?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Prices here continue to be low. I see $104++ on Agoda.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just checked in this evening, after a horrible partial stay at the Hilton Garden Inn DPS Airport.

The Executive Lounge is closing tonight for remodeling, and expected to open later in the month. Breakfast in the Shiki Japanese restaurant, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at Aqua@Shore and The Roof Top Retreat.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 5:19 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
I just checked in this evening, after a horrible partial stay at the Hilton Garden Inn DPS Airport.

The Executive Lounge is closing tonight for remodeling, and expected to open later in the month. Breakfast in the Shiki Japanese restaurant, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at Aqua@Shore and The Roof Top Retreat.
I hope the kids facility are much better compared to HGI ?
Old Jan 10, 2017, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sandyph
I hope the kids facility are much better compared to HGI ?
I hope so. Since other than a kid pool, the HGI had nothing.

I'll be here for a week, so will report as time goes on.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 6:45 pm

Programs: KF Gold|VA Gold|HH Diamond|Kimpton IC|Hyatt Gold
Be interested to read about your stay Jaimito
Old Jan 10, 2017, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oh_lol
Be interested to read about your stay Jaimito
The Executive Breakfast is at the Japanese restaurant while the lounge is being remodeled.

A decent spread, with a few juices, simple sushi, cook to order eggs, pastries, pork sausage and bacon, pancakes, waffles, fruits, romaine salad, and some other things.

The normal Exec lounge spread was a bit underwhelming last night. Tasteless chicken wings, tomoto/mozzarella, tortilla wrap, and some sort of sushi.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:09 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery

Thanks Jaimito Cartero for your updates here on FT.

What was so "horrible" during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn DPS Airport, could you please elaborate?

Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
Old Jan 12, 2017, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by uggboy
Thanks Jaimito Cartero for your updates here on FT.

What was so "horrible" during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn DPS Airport, could you please elaborate?

Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
I have part one posted on the DPS HGI review thread. Will work on part 2 soon, and there might even be a part three.

There have been some teething issues at the Bali Hilton Resort, which I will go into after my stay. Mostly a good stay so far.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: BAEC Gold HH Diamond
I have part one posted on the DPS HGI review thread. Will work on part 2 soon, and there might even be a part three.

There have been some teething issues at the Bali Hilton Resort, which I will go into after my stay. Mostly a good stay so far.
Thanks for the review -pt 1, am due to spend two nights at HGI Bali next week before hopping over to the Conrad for the rest of our stay. Was slightly alarmed that HGI might have some serious issues, and that tacking on a couple of extra nights to the Conrad stay might be an alternative worth considering, but after reading your review and realising the stay costs us 5,000 points per night then am happy to stay put and endure the odd inconvenience.

However, looking forward to pt 2....
Old Jan 13, 2017, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by G-ARVE
Thanks for the review -pt 1, am due to spend two nights at HGI Bali next week before hopping over to the Conrad for the rest of our stay. Was slightly alarmed that HGI might have some serious issues, and that tacking on a couple of extra nights to the Conrad stay might be an alternative worth considering, but after reading your review and realising the stay costs us 5,000 points per night then am happy to stay put and endure the odd inconvenience.

However, looking forward to pt 2....
If you have a one or two day stay, in a standard room, and don't use the pool, it's probably fine. If you run into any issues, good luck. No manager in residence, takes 4-6 hours to get anything accomplished, along with multiple calls.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
Thanks for posting, Morrissey. Been watching it for awhile, wondering when I would be able to book. Just booked a weekend stay, Dec 9 thru Dec 11. Will report back here
Hi Penguinmoon I was waiting for your reportage back from the hotel.
Thinking of going in august. Benefits for HHD?
Thanks in advance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.