Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Honors Unlimited Bonus Promotion May 1 – August 31, 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Unlimited Bonus Promotion May 1 – August 31, 2016

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
Also got a targeted offer for Citi HHonors Visa - 7500 bonus points if you spend 750 from now until 7/31/2015
Combine with 2 night stay and the 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 at hilton properties on citi hilton stays looking at at least 30,000 points
What is the 10K bonus?
Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
Also got a targeted offer for Citi HHonors Visa - 7500 bonus points if you spend 750 from now until 7/31/2015
I got it too. Actually I got the same offer last summer for the same time period and met it last year, but won't this time.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
What is the 10K bonus?
"Annual 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points each calendar year after spending $1,000 on the card within the Hilton portfolio"
Old May 1, 2016, 12:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Gotten an offer of extra 5k points for a stay of two nights or more.
Old May 3, 2016, 12:05 pm

Programs: HH D
Don't understand my offer. It just says: earn double points every day every hotel.

Then in the small print it says: This offer is valid for select HHonors members who receive this offer after registering for the "Unlimited Bonus" promotion. {Which I did when it was announced here.} Select members will receive 10.000 bonus points for every 10 nights completed etc.

But nowhere else in the email it says I'm entitled to the extra bonus. It's just the standard offer for which I already registered.

It's almost the same as the "Perks inside" letter I received a couple of days ago. "Important information about your HHonors membership enclosed," it said. There was really nothing special in that letter no additional perks, no information that was new. Just a cardboard membership card. Nice, but a bit over the top, the way it was announced on the outside.
Old May 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Glad to see this one continuing, I have a lot of HH stays coming up in that time period ^
Old May 3, 2016, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Sisosig
Don't understand my offer. It just says: earn double points every day every hotel.

Then in the small print it says: This offer is valid for select HHonors members who receive this offer after registering for the "Unlimited Bonus" promotion. {Which I did when it was announced here.} Select members will receive 10.000 bonus points for every 10 nights completed etc.

But nowhere else in the email it says I'm entitled to the extra bonus. It's just the standard offer for which I already registered.

It's almost the same as the "Perks inside" letter I received a couple of days ago. "Important information about your HHonors membership enclosed," it said. There was really nothing special in that letter no additional perks, no information that was new. Just a cardboard membership card. Nice, but a bit over the top, the way it was announced on the outside.
You get 2x points on ALL hilton brands hotels to 31 Aug.
You get 10.000 EXTRA for 10 nights if you got the sign up email (select members) and sign up using that direct link in your email.
Old May 3, 2016, 1:18 pm

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by Sisosig

I got the same email.
I just assumed that it was the Unlimited Bonus offer that I had already registered for.
And it seems to be - clicking on the link I am told that I'm registered for double points (and no mention of extra 10.000 points).
So why mention the extra points in my email as I'm obviously not targeted?
It does seem a bit odd.
Old May 3, 2016, 1:49 pm

Programs: HH D
Originally Posted by helosc
I got the same email.
And it seems to be - clicking on the link I am told that I'm registered for double points (and no mention of extra 10.000 points).
So why mention the extra points in my email as I'm obviously not targeted?
It does seem a bit odd.
Same here, after "Register in 1 click", it just says you're registered for the standard promotion.

By the way, the "Perks inside" letter I received this weekend says:
Diamond VIP Treatment
Enjoy free Premium Wi-Fi (where available), space-available room upgrades and access to ELs at selective brands. Did we mention complimentary breakfast? That's just the start.

That doesn't seem to be completely right....
Old May 4, 2016, 10:06 am

I just registered for this promo, but I made a booking for June a couple months ago. Will I still get the double points?
Old May 4, 2016, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I just registered for this promo, but I made a booking for June a couple months ago. Will I still get the double points?
Yeah, no need to rebook. Existing reservations will count.
Old May 4, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by dznyboy
You get 2x points on ALL hilton brands hotels to 31 Aug. ...
I think this is the best part of the promotion. After past promos in which we saw hotels winking in and out during the promo, it's likely the closest we'll ever get to a guarantee.
Old May 5, 2016, 3:28 am

The offer presents itself as all Hilton properties with no opts outs but then excludes all properties in China including HK, Macau and Taiwan. On that basis I'm going to switch my bookings for the summer to Accor.
Old May 5, 2016, 10:48 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

Just wanted to provide some clarification...

All of our hotels are participating in the Unlimited Bonus Promotion. There are no exclusions.
On a separate note, the HHonors Discount rate for Hilton HHonors members is available at participating hotels and resorts, but excludes properties in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Additional FAQs can be found here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you!
Lauren
Attached Images  
Old May 5, 2016, 3:34 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Delta GM, Avis P+
Once again I had to go to a forum to find out about the promotion. Why do I always get emails about upcoming stays and usesless marketing, but never about promotions?

Great promo either way, glad I caught it before I checked out tomorrow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.