Waldorf Astoria Beijing {CHN}

Old Nov 19, 2019, 5:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Desirees
Newly minted Diamond - we are going to Beijing for a night and planning to stay at the Waldorf Astoria there. I can save ~300 dollars by using points but would I still get the diamond perks? Thank you for your replies .
And please utilize search, not surprisingly there's a dedicated thread on the Waldorf including what benefits are to be expected when staying as a Diamond.

Old Nov 29, 2019, 6:06 am

Programs: HH Diamond; Marriott Gold; AA Platinum
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
And please utilize search, not surprisingly there's a dedicated thread on the Waldorf including what benefits are to be expected when staying as a Diamond.

Thanks. Did utilize search and read all that was to read about WA. This is really not related to that hotel. It is related to my unfamiliarity with the benefits that come with an award stay - I have been hoarding my points so have not really used them before for a hotel stay hence the question.

t
Old Nov 30, 2019, 2:39 am

Staying here currently and diamond status gets treated very well. Book a standard 1 King Deluxe room and was upgraded to Premier Suite. The room is superb - probably the best I've ever stayed in. Diamond members also get 200 RMB beverage credit at Peacock Alley lounge, 15% off spa and dining discounts, and free breakfast daily at 1893 Brasserie, which I must say is excellent.
CMK10, est-gratuite and paul00 like this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 11:56 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, Starwood/Marriott Gold, AA, DL
Current Hotel Status?

Haven't seen any activity since November. Has anyone been here recently? Any restrictions currently in place? We are supposedly coming here in June, but am very iffy at this point. Any updates or current reviews would be great. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.