FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Hilton Properties with Water View (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1756109-hilton-properties-water-view.html)

mphall Mar 29, 2016 10:30 am

Hilton Properties with Water View

I really need a vacation and was looking for a Hilton Property with a great view of something, preferably water. Any suggestions? Anywhere in the world or the US. Thanks.

wizla Mar 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by mphall (Post 26404232)
I really need a vacation and was looking for a Hilton Property with a great view of something, preferably water. Any suggestions? Anywhere in the world or the US. Thanks.

If you fancy comming to London, doubletree docklands riverside has amazing views across the Thames river.
Book a " double double" family room and request room 441...... It has balcony and great views, I've sat out there many times watching the sun go down with a glass of red.

MSPeconomist Mar 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Caribe Hilton in San Juan PR. It has hammocks tied between palm trees on the beach and the remains of a ruined fort like structure at the water's edge.

Most beach resorts would have water views.

SF Hilton is big tall convention hotel with views of the bay and bridges, including the Golden Gate, from some of the rooms.

IIRC the Hilton at convention center in San Diego is on the water.

sdsearch Mar 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Embassy Suites Niagara Falls has a good overhead view of the Canadian Falls from upper floors that's hard to get elsewhere. (It's certainly a very different view than from the stand-alone tower somewhat nearby, which is set too far back to get an isolated view of the falls from overhead.) Though whether that's worth spending more than a day or two there I'm not sure.

submonte Mar 29, 2016 2:39 pm

1 Attachment(s)
Hilton Budapest Castle

Danube View guest room

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hun...ITW/index.html

mspreh Mar 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Here are my favorites anyway..... Many more than my short list

Pacific and Indian Oceans
Conrad Maldives
Grand Wailea (Waldorf)
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Hilton Waikoloa Village
Hilton Bora Bora Nui

(Italy Mediterranean)
Hilton Molino Stucky
Hilton Giardini Naxos
Hilton Sorento Palace

(Mexico)
Hilton Puerto Vallarta
Hilton Los Cabos

cblaisd Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm

HIlton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu HI
Hampton Inn and Suites, Astoria Oregon
Hampton Inn and Suites, Bremerton, Washington
Hilton Harbor Island, San Diego CA

jbeckett Mar 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Conrad Tokyo bay view room. Bring your binoculars, there is a lot going on out there both land and water. But definitely an expensive place to stay.

aww3583 Mar 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Hilton Garden Inn, Orange Beach, AL
Hilton Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, FL
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, FL
Hilton Sandestin Resort, Destin, FL
Hilton Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL
DoubleTree Beach Resort Tampa Bay, North Redington Beach, FL

SanDiego1K Mar 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Conrad Koh Samui.
Conrad Hong Kong
Hilton Odawara (Japan)

Baze Mar 29, 2016 10:31 pm

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in Wichita KS and there was a pond outside my window. Does that count? :D

Nickolash27 Mar 30, 2016 1:22 am

Any Hilton in New Zealand: Waitemata harbour, Lake Taupo or Lake Wakatipu.

birdiedouble Mar 30, 2016 6:00 am

Serious question. Why the focus on a view? Do you want to do anything else on vacation but sit and enjoy the view? Knowing the answer to that would probably help narrow down any recommendations.

TrinaLC Mar 30, 2016 6:06 am

Hilton Garden Inn, Charleston, SC

hugolover Mar 30, 2016 7:00 am

Evian