Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Properties with Water View

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Properties with Water View

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2016, 5:05 am

Rome Cavalieri: Top Imperial Floor, Rome View
From your balcony the Vatican and all of Roma spread out before you!

Hilton Istanbul: High floor Bosphorus View

Casa Marina in Key West: Grand Room with Deck on Second Floor

Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort: High Floor Oceanfront Suite
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:05 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I'm staying here in Helsinki next week:

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/fin...JHI/index.html
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:09 am

Programs: ua-mm *G, hilton-gold
the Hilton mainz on the rhine river. not far from Frankfurt airport. nice little old town. you can buy a day ticket and ride the train along the rhine getting off wherever you like. I think you can catch the rhine river boat cruises here too............also with the sale going on, the Bangkok millennium can be had super cheap. it is on the river.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by txflyer77
The Hampton Inn Norman, OK has a view of a ditch that tends to flood.
Now that is what I am talking about right there.

Seriously, the OP would be better served to just figure out some places they might like to go to and then check to see if Hilton has a presence there. Hilton has a pretty big footprint (it's why a lot of us stick around!) and has properties in most places of interest (with exceptions of course, like the head-scratcher that is Taiwan). And Hilton properties tend to be in pretty good locations, like on the water where there is water.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:37 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
Hilton Melbourne South Wharf has one of my favorite views. I took this from my room.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 2, 2016, 4:38 pm
Ted

Programs: UA 1P MM, HH G, Marriott G
Bonn. Also on the Rhine. Ask for a room with a view to the river.
Old Apr 3, 2016, 11:02 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by runarbg
Hilton Melbourne South Wharf has one of my favorite views. I took this from my room.
I was just going to say the same thing with roughly the same view (and fantastic staff... And they got me in a 2 bedroom "apartment" on a points stay last month)... The view from my room at the British Colonial Hilton in the Bahamas) last week was spectacular but I had/have too many other issues (noise, unfufilled promises of management call back, feeling nickle and dimed with the resort/energy/manditory gratuity/valet/etc. Fees) with that property to recommend it for anything but the view / unless you had another reason to be in The Bahamas).

(Disclosure: that was a business trip)
Old Apr 4, 2016, 11:24 am

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
If you are considering Niagara Falls, I decided on the Hilton rather than ES after reading several reviews of both properties. I will have a review of the Hilton with pictures at the end of April, if you are interested.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, Hilton
This has been so helpful. I love the pictures from the room. We had an awesome view from the Hilton Berlin.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 4:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Hilton Luxor...our room directly overlooked the Nile, nothing but a footpath between our room and the river.

DT Doheny Beach (Dana Point, CA). A rather modest, older Doubletree, often inexpensive, with very nice ocean views from your balcony.

Most Hawaiian Hiltons would do the trick.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 10:44 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Delta Gold, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Platinum,
Hampton Walterboro SC
Outside Corridors
Category 1, 7000 points a night
You can see the Congaree National Swamp if you ask for a room on the backside.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 7:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Only Hilton in the system where "Swamp View" is an upgrade?!?
Old Apr 6, 2016, 7:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Baze
I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in Wichita KS and there was a pond outside my window. Does that count?
LOL! It is a nice lake with a waterfall at least!

On a serious note I can vouch for 3 excellent properties on water...

As previously mentioned the Hampton Inn and Suites in Astoria, Oregon, is an excellent property right on the waterfront. Though I recommend calling and seeing if the seals are in season or not. They bark a lot on a pier just down from the hotel, or were when I stayed there last year. Amazing scenery in the area and a bonus for Goonies fans too!

Also the Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island is excellent, if you can get a room on the water (non airport) side.

Up in the Bay Area, the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge (in Emeryville on Oakland side) has good views of the bridge and bay available.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 7:17 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Ibamost forgot to mention the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Oceanfront. Not really remarkable building but amazing staff and right on the ocean. Just beware of the "partial" ocean view rooms...
Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:37 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Southwest, HHonors, National
Conrad Seoul:

I saw your post in the Japan forum so I included Conrad Tokyo too.

Daytime:

Night time:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.