Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Winter Sale Rates Reappearing (!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:36 am
Original Poster

Probably just loaded/labelled incorrectly onto inventory but found Winter Sale Rates of £99 at London Paddington (not listed intially until you tap rates) and £59 Croydon ...

Just wish I could find London Bankside lol
Old Feb 10, 2016, 3:58 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH D, Rad Plat
Originally Posted by maxandclaude2000
Probably just loaded/labelled incorrectly onto inventory but found Winter Sale Rates of £99 at London Paddington (not listed intially until you tap rates) and £59 Croydon ...

Just wish I could find London Bankside lol
IIRC, (and I may not!) in some previous sales there were some UK properties that continued to offer sale rates after the sale finished as a way to further incentivise people to stay there and they offered it for periods of a month or more after the sale ended officially. Southampton (bracken place) used to do this quite a bit, maybe others so wondering if this is the same situation you are seeing at Paddington?

Unfortunately, the best properties will remove the rate ASAP after sale finishes such as Bankside.

Might be something else altogether but sounds like what I remember seeing in past sale events.

HTH
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:24 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Ironically I saw those winter sale rates at Paddington too, not a Hilton I usually check for but I was in the process of changing my booking from Canary Wharf to somewhere in west London ( so I don't have to drive through London en route to Bournemouth next Monday)...... I thought about using Paddington as curious and not stayed before but parking is difficult so now at Wembley Hilton.....I thought £99 was good for Paddington.....maybe some other time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.