Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Favorite & Most Expensive Hilton Hotel (US or CA preferred - but open to int'l)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favorite & Most Expensive Hilton Hotel (US or CA preferred - but open to int'l)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by UKOK
Hilton Marco Island fits the crazy expensive requirement in Spring. The hotel is built on an angle to the ocean so picturesque balconies not so much.
We had a fantastic view from our balcony there - we were the frontmost junior suite, and looked straight out to the Gulf (no ocean there) and down the coastline.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
We had a fantastic view from our balcony there - we were the frontmost junior suite, and looked straight out to the Gulf (no ocean there) and down the coastline.
Yeah and if you don't get that one strip of rooms you're out of luck.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 3:46 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by UKOK
Yeah and if you don't get that one strip of rooms you're out of luck.
Just looking at a picture of the hotel now I can see where you're right...I don't even know how we got such a great room, I think it was actually in the description of those suites that you had a gulf view (now that I think about it, it might not have been a "junior" suite since it was 2 separate rooms and 2 baths). I just got such a great deal on it - I believe it was around $185 for our timeframe (two Mays ago), never touch that again I'm sure.

But I think all the balconies will have some water view, even if not full OF. I usually think coastline views are very nice since you have something else to look at than just blue.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Mods - We seem to get these sorts of "Where should I use my XYZ Free Night certificate" on a pretty frequent basis. I was thinking it might beneficial to do pin a thread titled in big letters so newbies can see it "WHICH HOTELS ARE BEST TO USE FREE NIGHT CERTIFICATES"
Old Mar 30, 2017, 9:13 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by fay637
Besides the Bentley Hilton, any other ones in Florida people recommend? I'm looking for picture esque balcony views of the ocean. Thanks
Take a look at the Hilton Naples, I'm a much bigger fan of that area over the east coast of florida.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 6:57 am

Originally Posted by hi55us
Take a look at the Hilton Naples, I'm a much bigger fan of that area over the east coast of florida.
But you're definitely not right on the water...unless you're thinking of the Hilton on the beach in Naples that is no longer a Hilton...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.