FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   [ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1740093-archive-2015-discount-codes-hilton.html)

IncredibleDeals Nov 28, 2006 1:08 pm

As of ten minutes ago, it is not on the Hilton website. HGI customer service could find no information. HOWEVER!!!! When I googled HGI Rome Airport, it magically appeared with rates. There is a telephone #. If it is opening in 3 weeks, there should be something on Hilton's website!!! This is bizarre.

allen074 Nov 28, 2006 2:10 pm

where do you put in the corporate codes? I can't find it

thank you!

SkiAdcock Nov 28, 2006 10:17 pm

Going from memory here, but Hilton (unlike Marriott which is SO MUCH EASIER) you have to click on a property & then when you want to look at rates, offers you the option of none, AAA, AARP, Govt & Corp & then you plug in the code & if that corp rate is available (it isn't always), it will show you it.

What Marriott does is if you plug in (for example) IBM, it brings up all the hotels that offer the IBM rate. Sure beats going property by property like Hilton does. Even the Hilton agents are frustrated w/ that. I thought we were the only ones that had to do it, but they do too.

Cheers.

TrojanHorse Nov 30, 2006 7:49 am

legal maybe but chances of it occuring are slim and none.. the first question is why would they do this after the fact? I mean how would they find out later that you are not an IBM employee

Originally Posted by clarkef (Post 6479279)
Certain merchants such as hotel compamies can legally submit follow-up charges for up to 30 days after the initial transaction.

X-ON Jan 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by X-ON (Post 6485849)
Anyone ever ran across a code that give discounts in international conrad proeprties....

Bumping this thread to see if there are any new Promotion Codes or Corporate Account Number out there....

TAHKUCT Jan 27, 2007 1:15 pm

I am traveling to Anaheim, CA and will be staying at one of the Hilton properties there, any corporate discounts I can use there?

troyintn Jan 28, 2007 5:14 am

Originally Posted by NoStressHere (Post 4423915)
Just looked at booking in Malaysia and tried the codes listed.

Why are the Marriott folks so sharing with discounts?

movedtoomuch at yahoo.com

Marriott has a lot more codes. Hilton has a lot of Corp discounts. Tey have promo codes, but they are all triggered by percents. Ie the 21 day booking in advance dicount I just about never see them. Most hotels I go to are sold out. Some will not even take my corp code, very few but some will not if you book under a week or two or they are just packed.

lindros2 Feb 19, 2007 10:05 am

Honestly with Hilton you can just call the property - after you book - and tell them "I work for" or "I am visiting" such-and-such a company. I do this all the time and save a lot.

They're using this for marketing in addition to corporate loyalty - as these are all commodities they'd rather sell you the room for 20-30% less than lose you to the competition.

CT-Globetrotter Mar 2, 2007 10:51 am

009122532 - Hp

leandrorar Mar 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Another code!!!

006970404 ... Enron :) LOL

PimpNumOne Mar 18, 2007 2:14 pm

Wondering if anyone has used the Siemens Corp rate code to make and then stay at a Hilton Hotel and if so did you have any issues? Did you get HHonors points/stay credit/miles? Any other info would be great. :)

Jeeves Mar 24, 2007 11:36 am

Originally Posted by cordelli (Post 6290302)
Be careful using AAA if you are not a member, last week two Hamptons asked to see the card to get the rate.

Agree. Just this week, I was asked to show my AAA card at the Hampton SFO. First time in years that I have been asked. I had to pull three cards out of my wallet at check-in: credit card, driver's license, and AAA card!

I thought that entering your AAA card code when making the online reservation was suppose to prove you were legit.

Fims Apr 2, 2007 4:49 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K (Post 6411307)
I believe that NON means it is non-commissionable.

I have received points and stay credits when using a corporate code.

Which type of company code do you use?
Is this true that the corp codes of IT companies such as HP and IBM do not grant points?

Rambuster Apr 4, 2007 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Fims (Post 7511411)
Which type of company code do you use?
Is this true that the corp codes of IT companies such as HP and IBM do not grant points?

OK, here goes:

I tried out the corporate codes for IBM (001368083) and HP (009122532) recently at a Hilton in Germany.

The stay finally posted and will count towards my Diamond renewal in terms of stay and nights posting, however no points were awarded - not even for incidentals !

The stays post as COR97 and COR47 in the Plan Code section.

I am kicking myself as the HP rate on one occasion was only €10 cheaper than the regular rate. But serves me right for booking something whithout knowing the details ...:(

X-ON Apr 4, 2007 3:20 am

Anyone with experience using the Siemens corp code, points for stay? did you get carded?