Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Aug 4, 2013, 3:16 am

Programs: BA Silver, KLM, HILTON HONOURS
I've used PR13CB many times in London and in Dubai and have never been asked for ID
Old Aug 4, 2013, 4:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I have used the PR13CB code ten times plus and have never been asked for ID, the rate details don't say that you will be asked for ID either. The code doesn't seem to be working at the moment though
Old Aug 4, 2013, 8:37 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Gomac
I have used the PR13CB code ten times plus and have never been asked for ID, the rate details don't say that you will be asked for ID either. The code doesn't seem to be working at the moment though
thats good enough for me mate, gonna try this soon!
Old Aug 4, 2013, 11:26 am

Discount Codes for Hilton?

Any codes that works for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane hotels? Tried all of them, and not getting any good rates. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 4:10 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I use public sector and corporate benefit rates regularly. My GF works in the public sector and I got the the CB rate through work, so no issue there, but with over 50 stays this year in UK and EU I haven't once been asked for ID.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 pm

PR13CB works for Sydney (certain dates only). I used it yesterday to book a night in September for $180
Old Aug 4, 2013, 10:32 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, AF/KL Gold, 1865 Voyager, Le Club Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by troyhouse
Any codes that works for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane hotels? Tried all of them, and not getting any good rates. Thanks in advance.
There's a couple in this thread that work for Brisbane, it appears to be occupancy specific as to whether or not the code works...

A code belonging to a company with an accent seems to work for both Brisbane and Surfers Paradise properties most times I've tried...
Old Aug 6, 2013, 2:01 pm

hilton tokyo japan

hi just checking for any recent rate codes for the hilton tokyo shinjuku. searched the thread and didn't see recent posts on this. thanks a lot!!
Old Aug 7, 2013, 9:37 pm

Programs: QF, HH
Originally Posted by duo
Is anyone else getting 'THE WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE' when trying to get a rate with a code?
Yes, and it's very annoying
Old Aug 8, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: DL Ham Samich
British Colonial Hilton in Nassau, Bahamas. The only one I can get to work is the TEAM USA rate. Anyone know any better ones?
Old Aug 11, 2013, 12:48 pm
NCL

Programs: HH Diamond, BA blue, Virgin flying club silver, Skywards silver, SPG Platinum, Marriott silver.
Originally Posted by plutekplutek
Anyone have experience using the PR13CB rate and getting HH Diamond benefits such as room upgrades and lounge access ?
Used PR13CB AND PR11PN throughout the UK with full Diamond benefits and no request for ID
Old Aug 17, 2013, 9:52 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Used PR13CB AND PR11PN throughout the UK with full Diamond benefits and no request for ID
For the life of me I can't figure out how these codes are suppose to work.

I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014
and neither of them worked by delivering any discount.

Am I doing something wrong?
Old Aug 18, 2013, 1:55 am
cjd

Originally Posted by Lomapaseo

I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014

No, it's just that sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Very unpredictable. I find they sometimes work for some hotels and not others in the same region. Lately, haven't had much success with them either.
Old Aug 18, 2013, 7:05 am

Anyone know if to use Little League Discount I would have to show some kind of "little league ID" or any proof of membership ?

Thanks !

Last edited by Mano Luis; Aug 18, 2013 at 7:19 am
Old Aug 18, 2013, 12:23 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo

I've used them a lot in the past, but found them a little hit and miss recently. Not quite sure what's going on with them. Recently, when I couldn't get the code to work in Cavalieri, I called reservations and they put me through to the web support team. The chap there was able to force the reservation through and also give me 50% off the second room for my children. Check http://hiltonpublicsector.co.uk/ascl, make sure your hotel is included in the offer and call reservations if you can't find the rate on the website. They should be able to help.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.