Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2013, 10:00 pm

Programs: VA Gold, BA Silver
Anyone have any codes for Waikiki?
Old May 25, 2013, 5:15 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HHonours Diamond
Every time someone publishes a discount code here, Hilton quickly change it
Old Jun 2, 2013, 6:05 pm

try 0560054725. it works for me
Old Jun 2, 2013, 9:49 pm

I have used the PR11PN code when I visited London in April and I was never asked for any identification.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I've used PR11PN all over Europe with no issues. Often works weekdays as well, although it is supposed to be a weekend rate. One other useful tip is that it can be combined with Hilton's '50% off the second room for children' deal. I got two Imperial, Rome view rooms at the Cavalieri last month for Ł350 a night!
Old Jun 3, 2013, 3:01 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Incidentally, is there a similar code in the US...?
Old Jun 4, 2013, 2:04 pm

Do they require any documentation to use the TEAM USA rate?
Old Jun 4, 2013, 3:55 pm

Programs: IC Plat Ambassador, GHA Platinum, HH Gold, A Club Plat, FB, Millemiglia, LH MM
Originally Posted by troyhouse
GUYS, really need guidance or feedback on the usage of PR11PN code. i have to book it for 3 nights, so savings is 200euros, and really need to understand the ID requirement. Btw, I am from US and not really a public sector employee in Europe
Try code PR13CB. I use it successfully in Brussels and Milan. No questions about.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 11:30 pm

Discount Codes for Hilton?

Quick update, completed 4 nights stay with this code pr11pn and no questions asked and didn't had to show any id. Got room upgrade as well access to executive lounge. Thanks everyone.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 5:43 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Any luck with singapore? been trying all but nothing works. close to two months rent for a 3 night stay...need help!
Old Jun 6, 2013, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I tried to find a good discount rate for the Hilton properties in Singapore a couple of months ago, without any luck. None of the usual codes seem to work. I had to book regular advance purchase rate. I assume that the demand for rooms in SIN are so high that no significant discounts are given - hence also the very high rates.

When I searched for a room at a reasonable rate I came across the Holiday Inn Atrium, which had very reasonable advance purchase rates including breakfast. I didn't book it but on an earlier occasion I stayed at this property and was quite pleased with the hotel (although the location is not the best; you have to take the bus, taxi or a long walk to the nearest MRT station)
Old Jun 6, 2013, 7:46 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by SK AAR
I tried to find a good discount rate for the Hilton properties in Singapore a couple of months ago, without any luck. None of the usual codes seem to work. I had to book regular advance purchase rate. I assume that the demand for rooms in SIN are so high that no significant discounts are given - hence also the very high rates.

When I searched for a room at a reasonable rate I came across the Holiday Inn Atrium, which had very reasonable advance purchase rates including breakfast. I didn't book it but on an earlier occasion I stayed at this property and was quite pleased with the hotel (although the location is not the best; you have to take the bus, taxi or a long walk to the nearest MRT station)
Thanks, will check the holiday inn this round. I Suspect is more a case of price fixing than super high occupancy rates, after 2004 all the hotels doubled the BARs, including the budget hotels!
Old Jun 8, 2013, 7:03 am

Any Active coupons for United States

I am trying to find a code for discount code for a Double Tree hotel in the United States, specifically New York. Does anyone know of any? I am getting the 20% off advance purchase rate. But an extra 10% off would be right around what I can afford.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 4:12 am

promotional code PR13CB

on the reservation page it just says: corporate benefit.

what does this mean? any id required?

thanks!
Old Jun 10, 2013, 6:28 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by summer01
promotional code PR13CB

on the reservation page it just says: corporate benefit.

what does this mean? any id required?

thanks!
No. Just read a few pages of this thread...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.