Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:17 pm

Programs: CX MPC GO, BAEC Silver, AC, HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
I am curious is there any problems if I book using MVP discount or IBM corp code when I am not a MVP member nor IBM employees? Thanks a lot!
Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:25 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hi,

I have tried to use MVP rate for Mex city and it says I need to have a special HH number.
This is correct?

Thanks,
Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by anthony.a
I am curious is there any problems if I book using MVP discount or IBM corp code when I am not a MVP member nor IBM employees? Thanks a lot!
With the MVP code, I've only heard of Homewood Suites requiring a special ID. For other Hilton family hotels, after using the code, click on the rate requirements before you book. It will almost certainly tell you that you must have a Hilton HHonors number to get the MVP rate, and anyone can get one of those, for free. Print this out and take it to the hotel with you. I've used the MVP rate many times, and no one has ever said a word.

Personally, I would not use an IBM rate unless I was an employee. YMMV.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by anthony.a
There is no MVP membership required and the rate is good for anyone with an HH account. Using a coporate code you're not entitled to use may get you bumped up to rack rate at check-in if they ask for ID and you don't have it.

Originally Posted by more4less
Hi,

I have tried to use MVP rate for Mex city and it says I need to have a special HH number.
This is correct?

Thanks,
If the rate description says: Special Rate. HHonors number required when booking. That's two separate sentences. All that is needed is an HH account. The reservation agents are not suppose to offer this rate.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 2:33 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by RogerD408
There is no MVP membership required and the rate is good for anyone with an HH account. Using a coporate code you're not entitled to use may get you bumped up to rack rate at check-in if they ask for ID and you don't have it.

If the rate description says: Special Rate. HHonors number required when booking. That's two separate sentences. All that is needed is an HH account. The reservation agents are not suppose to offer this rate.
Thanks RogerD408,

I will give it a try
Old Feb 9, 2013, 2:40 pm

Programs: CX MPC GO, BAEC Silver, AC, HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mareh
With the MVP code, I've only heard of Homewood Suites requiring a special ID. For other Hilton family hotels, after using the code, click on the rate requirements before you book. It will almost certainly tell you that you must have a Hilton HHonors number to get the MVP rate, and anyone can get one of those, for free. Print this out and take it to the hotel with you. I've used the MVP rate many times, and no one has ever said a word.

Personally, I would not use an IBM rate unless I was an employee. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RogerD408

Thanks a lot for the inputs!
Old Feb 10, 2013, 4:30 am

I have used the IBM code somewhen in Atlanta. I even changed the rate plan to IBM because I told the CI lady that I'm on IBM business. She changed it without any question.

Anyway, isn't there a code for the Conrad HKG? I don't get anything working...

Any help is appreciated.

Markus
Old Feb 10, 2013, 9:54 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Markus1301

Anyway, isn't there a code for the Conrad HKG? I don't get anything working...
I find it quite difficult to get decent rates at the Conrad HKG. Even the January Sale had rates around $300/night (still better than the $400 BAR).
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:00 am

Does Hilton have a corporate code for Harris/BMO? I'm trying to get a good rate for Homewood in Westbury LongIsland.

It's not open yet, but they're taking reservations for March.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by karensmith
Does Hilton have a corporate code for Harris/BMO? I'm trying to get a good rate for Homewood in Westbury LongIsland.

If you're an employee of Harris, I'm sure your HR rep can contact your travel coordinator to give you your corp code.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by karensmith

Just call either Hilton's 800 reservations line, or the hotel directly, and ask. That's the easiest way I've found to book at my company's corporate rate.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 6:31 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriot Plat, AA,UA,DLTA, SW CP, Starwood Gold, Priority Plat.
Anyone have a code for the Hilton Galveston Island Resort? Looking for a weekend rate in May. thanks for any help.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 7:02 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
hilton Bonaventure

Does any one know any codes for hilton Bonaventure in Montreal?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:34 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
No Luck with PR13CB

Originally Posted by Markus1301
I don't have any success using the PR13CB code.

Any other experience out there?
I have not had any luck with PR13CB for all Hiltons in Paris, Munich, Frankfurt and Budapest for 2013.

Does anyone know if this rate code is no longer loaded for 2013?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 1:39 pm

Programs: HH D
Just tried some dates. Paris La Defense week end 153 ADV vs 122 euro CB. Weekday 325 vs 260 CB.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.