Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 3:10 pm

I have to book a hotel in HKG, preferable the Conrad. Are there any codes for Conrad in March? Couldn't get one to work...
Old Jan 8, 2013, 7:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, TK*G, UA*G
Does anybody know a working code for Hilton prague ?
I tried most of the codes here but none of them seems to work or give any discount!
Thanks for the help
Old Jan 8, 2013, 6:22 pm

Programs: ACE50k,HHSilver, BW Diamond, Marriott Gold, National EE, Accor, IHG, SPG, Choice, Hertz#1Gold
Tried the PR13CB code for Hilton Melbourne in Sydney Feb 12 to 15th...
Doesn't work... Is it a weekend code?
Anyway, someone saw any other interesting offer?
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:49 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by Juliank
Does anybody know a working code for Hilton prague ?
I tried most of the codes here but none of them seems to work or give any discount!
Thanks for the help
the IBM one always works for me there.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 1:39 pm

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Help on discount or Corp code:
Anyone know what code works for the Hilton Appolloan Amsterdam? thx
Old Jan 14, 2013, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, Hyatt PLT, Marriott PLT
Hilton Guam April 2013

Does anyone have a discount code that would beat the AAA rate there?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 4:30 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Changes to PR13CB:

If I type in code manually on hilton.com or hilton.de, I hardly ever get availability. However, if I use the link from my employer benefits page, I get plenty of more availability for same dates/property.

However, it now seems to be 40% off the breakfast rate, which in fact makes the weekend sales etc for Gold/Diamonds cheaper.

Can anyone confirm my impression of the above? (I've only checked for some European properties)
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:09 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
If I type in code manually on hilton.com or hilton.de, I hardly ever get availability. However, if I use the link from my employer benefits page, I get plenty of more availability for same dates/property.
Does the link go to Hilton with extra parameters? Or does it use cookies?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 3:42 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by anabolism
Does the link go to Hilton with extra parameters? Or does it use cookies?
It goes through with an extra long link that I can't make sense of for all of its elements. No idea about cookies. However, once I've used the above link, as long as I keep the browser session active, I can open the Hilton side and enter the code manually and get the discounts applied. But all this may have to do with my browser settings or broken Hilton IT...

Having said that, it now works again on the best available rate w/o breakfast, the European properties I've checked now have 20% off the Advance Saver again.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 3:21 am

Programs: hyatt gold passport,virgin flying club,HH,Hertz Gold.
Iam thinking about staying at the homewood suites at lake buena vista, orlando in oct, anyone got any promo codes.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 8:09 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by adpucci
the IBM one always works for me there.
What's that code? I can search the thread for just 3 letters.

Man, I wish we had Wiki posts...
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:08 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Actually, you can: Click on Search This Thread | Advanced Search then put IBM in quotes like this "IBM"

Works like a charm
Old Jan 27, 2013, 11:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, HH DIA, SPG Plat
I made several bookings with the MVP rate for an upcoming trip in March today. My address on the final booking page always changed to "Work" and the first line was "MVP Program" and then my home address. I did not change this but I am a little bit afraid of this because as a German resident (with a german address), it should be quite obvious that I am not officially entitled to use this MVP rate. Am I wrong?
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LennartH
I made several bookings with the MVP rate for an upcoming trip in March today. My address on the final booking page always changed to "Work" and the first line was "MVP Program" and then my home address. I did not change this but I am a little bit afraid of this because as a German resident (with a german address), it should be quite obvious that I am not officially entitled to use this MVP rate. Am I wrong?
You are wrong . Unless you dont want to utter the words that you support USA sports.....Look at bullet number 1 below: off the official site. it says...."and others may book rooms at Hilton Worldwide hotels"

What is Team USA™ Advantage?

The Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands Team USA Advantage Program is a web-based travel solution for National Governing Bodies of Sport(NGBs). The program provides NGBs with a centralized online program and access to discounted rates at participating Hilton Worldwide hotels, subject to availability.
•Each NGB has its own customized website where NGB athletes, official staff and others may book rooms at Hilton Worldwide hotels.
•Booking is fast, easy and enables you to create a personalized profile of your booking preferences.

Last edited by shawntobi; Jan 27, 2013 at 12:58 pm
Old Jan 28, 2013, 6:01 am

I've trawled through and I can't see anything concrete - so apologies if this is redundant, but I note there was a period last year where PR13CB would post as a qualifying rate, but that this was a glitch.

Can we say with 90% confidence that the rate will not count for qualifying stays/nights/points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.